Wrestling Forum banner

Rhea Ripley is Front and Center of WWE's "Best Women's Division" Poster

5K views 58 replies 48 participants last post by  RelivingTheShadow 
#1 · (Edited)

This to me is a sign that WWE is super high on her. She's in between Alexa and Charlotte. I feel like the rocket is about to be strapped to her back.

#32 ·
I never buy too much into these. I mean God they have Carmella over someone like Sasha on the SD side of the poster, someone (who even with her struggles) has been booked 10x stronger during her run than Carmella has. And I don't suddenly expect Carmella to get a big push out of this.

But still, it's a cool image to see her as the center piece.

#36 · (Edited)
I know this is a NXT thread but Natalya shouldn't be in that spot, it should really be Becky, Asuka, and Charlotte for Raw, Bayley, Sasha, and Alexa even though I think Nikki Cross or Sonya Deville should be there for Smackdown but NXT is fine where it's at! Yes I do think Rhea Ripley has all the talent when it comes to in ring ability but I think she'll be the top heel once Shayna Baszler moves up to the main roster cause her personality with the brutality character fits the heel look especially when she was killing it in NXT UK. Looks like Io Shirai will be the top heel which I'm cool with cause she's excelling going back to her Black Lotus Triad ways when she was Hitoriki!

#39 ·
Honestly, at least to me, this doesn't say much. The Raw and Smackdown titles are supposed to be seen as equals, so one is on the left, and one on the right. NXT is just placed in between them. Following in line are what the WWE sees as their top two from each show.

Now, if those weren't separated by show, and the three titles were randomly put on there...seeing Rhea as the more dominant picture (whether it's in the front, very center, or larger) would raise eyebrows.

#40 · (Edited)

I think the issue they have with Asuka is where to put Kairi too since they are tag champs and by being Tag Champs they are cross brand anyway I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't appear on SvS unless they did some kind of cross brand tag match for the titles, Becky and Charlotte are always going to be the Raw representatives and Nattie is there by virtue of next choice while Kabukis are tag champs. Sasha is blinding omision though, she should be higher than Carmella.

I think NxT are in the middle because they are a new addition to SvS and WWE are putting them in focus of the PVP to garner interest in the brand :draper2

Io is also there and she's hasn't appeared on RAW or SDL. So who cares.
Has nothing to do with appearing on Raw or SD, Io is there because she's representing NxT the picture has framed them Raw NxT SD in order they consider their top stars per brand.

#45 · (Edited)
I'd argue Shayna Bazsler's makeup ( or lack of) , greasy hair and mouth guard are meant to make her look worse /scarier , more intimidating than she actually does , she seems pretty average ( low tier average maybe) looking IRL

As for Rhea , she's clearly just an ( slightly ) above average good looking tall and strong chick with a tomboy punk look and a quirky haircut to look more intimidating as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.