Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Both are equally charismatic

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Both have no charisma

Votes: 31 39.7%

Who's more charismatic Seth or Roman?

3K views 36 replies 33 participants last post by  shadows123 
#1 ·
When Reigns was aggressively pushed to the ME, almost everyone said he was boring and lacked charisma that Rollins and Ambrose had. Now that Seth is on top, majority of fans are now saying he lacks charisma and wrestlers like Bray and Miz are better. So of the two, Roman and Seth, who has more charisma?

#25 ·
Well i be damned i guess i missed him during his heel run as the merchandise if that was his name according to some of the replies on that video. That was probably the best and most comfortable i have seen him look during a promo and i honestly loved it. He needs to go back to this and it would be great if he ran as a heel doing this. Which makes me sad because i put both equally sucked but this has me wanting to change it back to Roman being better if they would ever let him do this on the main roster.

#12 ·
Both have charisma.
Both are two of the best in the company today.
People just shit on whoever is the champion and eventually say they're boring an have no charisma (Lesnar, Reigns, Rollins, AJ, Kofi, etc.)

It's the weird catch 22 of being a champion nowadays.

#14 ·
Roman Reigns has charisma. The dude actually comes across as super fun and likable outside of his character Roman Reigns. I know that is a slight cop out, but I've seen Reigns show flashes of charisma more often than Rollins. Rollins on the other hand, is pretty great at being a heel, but that doesn't just translate to charisma. Look at it like this, I don't think Reigns would get overshadowed by Becky Lynch in every single photo they've appeared together in. Rollins has.

#17 ·
Even though they're both terrible, I'd have to go with Roman slightly. Seth is just awful anymore, and while Roman isn't as bad, I'll still never forget that beanstalk promo.

#18 · (Edited)
Roman, and with a slow organic build he could've been in the position they want him to be in. Rollins too is a victim of booking, yeah I'm defending Rollins kill me. No one can recover from his booking after WM. Had he beaten Lesnar at Summeslam 2018 instead of 2019 in the same exact fasion he would've been MEGA over. They missed the boat last year, that's what they do. SHIELD REUNIONZ, PROTECT ROMAN.

#19 ·
Both strike me as just regular dudes. Roman in particular is anti-social kinda. At least he strikes me that way as kind of a shy person. It shows in the way he talks.

Reactions: Aturdimiento
#27 ·
The correct answer here is easily Seth Rollins.

Rollins has actually managed to connect with the fans and stay over with multiple crowds for years as a top babyface. He is only just now starting to have some crowds turn on him recently as a top act.

He definitely has more charisma than Roman Reigns, who's actually been booed heavily by most crowds throughout most of his career up (until late-last year) despite being pushed as the top babyface; which is baffling that Rollins isn't leading the poll vote considering he's managed to stay over as a babyface for a longer period in his career than Reigns has.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.