Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Goldberg: I donít care about NXTÖuntil they move over here then I donít need to talk about them

View Single Post
post #65 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2019, 12:47 AM
TheGreatBanana

Re: Goldberg: I donít care about NXTÖuntil they move over here then I donít need to talk about them

Riddle is such a hack always dissing Lesnar and Goldberg to get brownie point from the wrestling geeks and make himself known. Heís a dumbass who shouldnít be in wrestling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatBanana View Post
It would actually make Rollins look like a huge star and be the first guy to cash in at Wrestlemania. The only problem is execution. The best cash-in would be to have Rollins cash-in near the end of the match, where Lesnar is about to defeat Reigns, but then Rollins interferes and cashes in his contract which essentially turns the singles match into a triple threat. Rollins then pins Reigns for the win, it gets the title off Lesnar without hurting his monster image and give Reigns someone to feud against for the next few months.

This is how I would cash in.
I saw it coming a month before Wrestlemania.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome