Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Scarlett Bordeaux Expected To Appear On WWE NXT Soon, Top Names Rumored For First 2020 WWE PC Class

View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2019, 08:37 PM
looper007

Re: Scarlett Bordeaux Expected To Appear On WWE NXT Soon, Top Names Rumored For First 2020 WWE PC Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva MaRIHyse View Post
I genuinely dont see the point of Scarlett in WWE. Her big draw card is her over the top sexuality, talent wise she's pretty unremarkable but she's a 10 and flaunts it. You watch a Scarlett segment or match to see Scarlett. They wont have the balls to upset Sponsors and highlight that in WWE.
She can still do sexy but definitely not to her Gimmick on Impact. I think she's someone who's pretty ambitious and I think she's someone that Vince will love, and she will get herself over. She's okay in the ring, and could do a Job. But she's a at her strongest been a valet and mouthpiece for a heel.

She might not be the prettiest anymore with a dozen women on the roster who I think are hotter then her but if she's a good worker, she get herself over.

Last edited by looper007; 10-05-2019 at 08:39 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome