Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Report: More main roster talent to join NXT

View Single Post
post #44 of (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 08:38 AM
hypnobitch

Re: Report: More main roster talent to join NXT

The ones I am thinking are

Cesaro. Shame because the man is a stud and should have been much better utilised over time but it is clear that they see no major plans for him as they have him taking the L most weeks and he does fit the style of NXT although I think he is far better than NXT personally.

The Riott Squad all 3 members, they will never do nothing with them on the main and NXT need more female acts. I would trade the Riott Squad back to NXT and bring up Toni Storm and Rhea Ripley to the main.

Sami Zayn would be able to be the talented heel that is showcased on NXT and the main has never quite fitted for Sami. He has more to offer than being Nakamura's mouthpiece.

I do not agree that Asuka should be sent back, she is a star even if WWE do not always present her as such and plus she paid her dues in NXT for a long time, it is not fresh, she needs to be in the women's title picture of the new drafted RAW or Smackdown.
I see Buddy Murphy mentioned, again like Asuka Murphy is a special kind of talent that has outgrown crowds of 400. Murphy is the kryptonite to combat Kenny Omega's work on AEW if they let him go all out.
Apollo Crews is another guy that I feel should stay on the main, he looks great,is naturally likeable and is pure power meets good wrestling, he is not a spot fest worker either. Bring out his personality and let him work meaningful matches and he will open a lot of eyes on a sports centric Smackdown.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome