Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money you got?

9K views 87 replies 70 participants last post by  Frostnip 
#1 ·
I'm broke as shit because of mortgage, bills & loans.

You?

#39 ·
Saving money can be hard, I also missed out on some easy money making opportunities.

I'm broke for another few years because I have my bills/loans + car + paying off a few family members debt. I have a few thousand that I never touch but general savings is pretty small because dumb stuff always comes up. Also my spending habits can be awful!

I have a good career but it's still early for me, won't see real money for at least another 5 years and once loans are paid off.

#16 ·
I'm on the benefit but I'm VERY good at saving money. So much so in fact I have a savings account with a couple of thousand bucks in it that I use when I need to buy new technology related things. I haven't touched it in a year though since I bought a new phone.

I am searching for work though, but I'm useless cos I can't do anything that involves any lifting or reaching over my head cos of a bad shoulder, so I'm stuck with office work only. So I might be on the benefit for a while longer...

#29 · (Edited)
not enough. If it wasnt for the fact that I care about my asshole of a father and keeping his fucking business afloat, I would probably be much better off. Do I get thanked for it? do I fuck. Bollox to family. There is gonna be a day where I fuck off and never come back I tell ya.

#31 ·
I am pretty good off. Only debt I really have is my mortgage. Paid off my car and student loans last year :eek:wens3 Wife still has her student loans to pay off. We both have good jobs that we really enjoy 95% of the time.

I need to do better at saving my money, but I am always trying to spend it on vacations / trips/ concerts/ sporting events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.