Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Which females on the main roster can hang with the 4HW in terms of in-ring ability?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 06:54 PM Thread Starter
45banshee

Which females on the main roster can hang with the 4HW in terms of in-ring ability?

So im hearing the four horsewomen tore it down at the Garden last night. Couple of botches but overall it was a great match.

I started thinking who on the main roster could hang with the the four and five names came to mind.

Asuka,Kairi,Ember,Ronda,and Nattie.

Its unfortunate Ember really hasn't shown much on the main roster expect for one match..and it wasn't the Bayley vs Ember match. It was the match after Summerslam with Charlotte. That was a good match but Ember can show much more if given the in ring time.

Say what you will about Nattie but she can deliver good matches. Hell we hear all the time how she trianed other females coming in.

I could be wrong here but I feel also if given a push Sarah Logan can give us good if not great matches. The reason im saying this is im basing this off one match yep thats right one match.

The match between Sarah vs Mia Yim in the Mae Young Classic 2017. That was a damn good match. Its almost on par with Kairi vs Tessa Blanchard from the first round. So im sure if given the time Sarah and deliver a solid match.

I wanna say Ruby Riott to but I havent seen much of her expect being a squashed jobber for Becky,Charlotte and Ronda on the road to WM35 but if the rumor of they had to switch out some wrestlers and add in Ruby for Ronda cause they had more in ring time than initially planned than that tells you something.

Little by little I see Mandy and Lacy improving. Im not saying their on the caliber of the horsewomen but maybe one day....

Last edited by 45banshee; 09-10-2019 at 07:31 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome