Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 09/09 Raw Discussion Thread: Stone Cold set to moderate Universal Championship contract signing

View Single Post
post #44 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 07:57 PM
SayWhatAgain!
Hurt. Heal.

Favourite(s): Daniel Bryan, Becky Lynch, Bray Wyatt

Re: 09/09 Raw Discussion Thread: Stone Cold set to moderate Universal Championship contract signing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathiscoming View Post
[email protected] people claiming the damn women's match deserves to mainevent Survivor Series and Raw. Also can't stop laughing at how they call them four horsewomen(lmao). What a big joke.

A bunch of fucking women-regardless if you try to portray them as far bigger deals than they are by calling them horsewomen- are never going to draw, period, unless if they're stripping, and I doubt these four ugly women would even draw if they did that. (They're not Debra, Sable, Torrie and Lita after all!)

That being said, I'm looking forward to the Triple threat. That's the only thing worth watching since Rollins is boring as fuck, overrated and this face-face dynamic with Braun doesn't make it any better. Uncle Austin being there isn't going to help either.
You sound like you've got some issues with women, brother. Hope you can overcome. Godspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWEfan4eva View Post
I think Bayley is a tweener, How's she's acting, But it's a House Show. Not Canon

She's a delusional heel who thinks she is a babyface. NXT Bo Dallas type.

Last edited by SayWhatAgain!; 09-08-2019 at 07:58 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome