Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Young Bucks Hint Early Discussions For An AEW Video Game Have Begun

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
Vic
Heroes For Hire

Young Bucks Hint Early Discussions For An AEW Video Game Have Begun

The Bucks were interviewed by Chris van Vliet and discussed a number of topics on AEW including Punk coming in and future plans for the company. Towards the end of the interview Chris brings up an AEW video game happening the Bucks were about to comment until Matt's wife Dana said "don't" as in don't talk about it.This could mean nothing, and it could mean preliminary talks for a game has already started with some developers/publishers and legally they can't talk about it. The entire interview is a good watch, but what do you guys think about AEW getting a game?

Yukes are making a rival WWE game which they're able to do due to the fact that 2K/Take-Two doesn't own the studio so maybe they're talking with AEW? I used to think Yukes was becoming complacent with the way they developed the WWE games, but after they revealed their frustrations with the restrictions and everything they were given I kind of feel bad for them. A motivated & passionate Yukes could make one hell of a wrestling game, they've done it before. That being said, I'd still prefer a new developer with a good track record doing the game.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome