Qatar (WAT?)

Group C
Uruguay
Ecuador
Japan (WAT?)
Chile

This fucking thing is turning into the Eurovision Song Contest

AFRICA CUP OF NATIONS

Looks like all of Africa is taking part and I'll be damned if I'm typing out all of the groups

But let's face it, we're not really here for the football

there were nekkid titties here i am sorry i had to remove them - mrmr[/IMG]

I am incredibly sorry, I couldn't find any good sexy African football fan pics on Google so this will have to do. Do not blame me, blame the racist cameramen

See less See more
#27 ·
Why exactly is Messi complaining about his red card and spouting off about corruption and match fixing during a 3rd place match?

Yes the red was definitely harsh on him that’s true but Medel got sent off as well so where’s the injustice? Both players got sent off so it’s not like the referee was biased towards Chile, they both lost a player so I don’t get it.

Messi only has himself to blame if he gets a 2 year ban. The red was harsh yes but you just can’t make comments like that just because you lost a game and didn’t win another international tournament.

Keep your cool and try and be the bigger man in this situation, this is the role of a leader and a proper captain.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.