Wrestling Forum banner

Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross (SmackDown Women’s Championship 2-on-1 Handicap Match)

5K views 58 replies 28 participants last post by  Tag89 
#1 · (Edited)
Hmmm..well...heyyy..errr..

Nope I dont want this. I was hoping we'd move on and Bayley could challenge a woman on the SD side but nope Bayley and Alexa part deux and oh man, its at Extreme Rules. We all now how ER 2017 was between these two women, that match plus other events surrounding around that match killed Bayley's monument.

Bayley this is your life anyone...

Well things are on the up and up for both women so this could turn out to be a good match. I just kinda wanted Bayley to face someone else.

The women need tag teams Alexa and Nikki could have gone for the tag belts. Oh well

Since its extreme rules what stipulation if any you wanna see for this match?

#36 ·
Details On Why Nikki Cross Was Added To Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley At Extreme Rules
Recently on WWE TV, the Smackdown Women’s title match between Bayley and Alexa Bliss was changed into a handicap match, with Nikki Cross added to Bliss’ team. According to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio, this was not the original plan and the addition of Cross was a late change.

According to Melter, Alexa Bliss has a “real bad sinus infection” and the changes plus the rewritten storylines, as well as Bliss’ absence from TV this week, were due to Bliss’ illness. The handicap match was done as a way to protect Bliss. This is also why the Beat the Clock challenge between Bayley and Cross was booked for RAW, to set up the stipulation, which Cross won.
Source: https://411mania.com/wrestling/deta...ed-to-alexa-bliss-vs-bayley-at-extreme-rules/

#39 ·
Re: Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross (SmackDown Women’s Championship 2-on-1 Handicap Match)

Details On Why Nikki Cross Was Added To Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley At Extreme Rules

Source: https://411mania.com/wrestling/deta...ed-to-alexa-bliss-vs-bayley-at-extreme-rules/
OR they could've just had Nikki (even though she's on Raw too) face Bayley to begin with. If Alexa's not well, then keep her home for awhile. Don't rush her back just because she's booked to compete. Have Alexa kayfabe choose Nikki to fight on her behalf.

#37 ·
So Bliss is in bad enough shape that WWE doesn't want her doing much in the ring, yet instead of simply replacing her they just add Nikki to do the heavy lifting. Almost like it's crucial to the story that Bliss, specifically, is in the match.

If this means what I think it means, the 'IWC' is going to be rowdy after the PPV:popcorn

#38 ·
Re: Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross (SmackDown Women’s Championship 2-on-1 Handicap Match)

So Bliss is in bad enough shape that WWE doesn't want her doing much in the ring, yet instead of simply replacing her they just add Nikki to do the heavy lifting. Almost like it's crucial to the story that Bliss, specifically, is in the match.
Yes and all the while they have someone like Asuka wasting her time in the tag division and misused Sasha so much she practically left.

WWE just don't know what they are doing anymore. They are allergic to making good decisions for their shows.

#42 ·

So many possibilities here. If Bayley retains where does she go from here and what becomes of Alexa and Nikki

If Alexa and Nikki wins how is being co champions gonna work? Does Alexa defend it one night then the next Nikki defends it? Do Alexa or Nikki turn on the other after maybe winning the belt?Does Bayley go back down the card or stay a main player without the belt.

Then there's the huge question...Is Sasha coming back?! To help Bayley or turn against her?!

Find out next time on Drago...I mean, on WWE PPV!!

#43 ·

So many possibilities here. If Bayley retains where does she go from here and what becomes of Alexa and Nikki

If Alexa and Nikki wins how is being co champions gonna work? Does Alexa defend it one night then the next Nikki defends it? Do Alexa or Nikki turn on the other after maybe winning the belt?Does Bayley go back down the card or stay a main player without the belt.

Then there's the huge question...Is Sasha coming back?! To help Bayley or turn against her?!

Find out next time on Drago...I mean, on WWE PPV!!
Probably work in the same way that Laycool did it.

#45 ·

There's alot of Angles this Match could end

1. Bayley wins clean over Alexa & Nikki, Might not work

2. Sasha comes back to be in Bayley's corner, accidentally costing Bayley the Match, Bayley blames Sasha for it, turning heel 2 weeks before SummerSlam

3. Sasha comes back to be in Bayley's corner, Both Nikki & Alexa try to cheat to win, Sasha helps, Bayley retains..Sasha wants a title shot, But Charlotte comes out to..

#48 ·
unfortunately nikki is a weak loser and failed to kick out of the elbow. bayley is lucky Lexi was less than 100% or she would have easily kicked bayley's butt.

i suppose they will drag out nikki and lexi's friendship til summerslam when hopefully The Face Of WWE™ alexa bliss is crowned RAW champion.

#50 ·

yeah as good as they are together, 3 ppv matches in a row wouldn't be ideal. bayley should face a challenger she hasnt faced yet like ember moon. Lexi should move onto the raw title. I'd love to see lexi put becky in her place.

#52 ·

not really being TREATED like an afterthought, you're just seeing it that way because alexa steals the show regardless of what match she's in.

and yes i suspect bayley goes 1v1 with charlotte in a predictable feud that they will also force sasha into as she's returning.

hmph.. lexi's too good for the B show anyway.

#54 ·
Vince must be on a Bayley high or gotten the best hugs in life from Bayley to win clean and with 0 help in a handicapped match.

I read Bayley is one of the top merch sellers and one of the ways Vince determines to push someone or not is due to their merch sales.

Now can we get a SD woman to go after the SD title not named Charlotte

#56 ·
It's okay because Bayley is now jobbing to Charlotte next while Alexa will likely move on to Becky or maybe even Trish seeing as SummerSlam is in Toronto this year.

Two big matches for Bliss to rebound from two losses to the Huggerholic, It's no big deal to Alexa she lost thanks to Nikki's incompetence at SG and now at ER by costing Bliss the former and getting herself pinned in the latter.

#58 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.