Wrestling Forum banner

Told you Becky would be tapping out/pinning the men

6K views 74 replies 43 participants last post by  Tk Adeyemi 
#1 ·
Mixed tag match rules would be changed to allow woman to pin the men and Becky would be winning Seth’s matches for him. Mike was tapping like a drum as soon as Becky hit the disarmer on him.

Bet she taps Baron as well

To quote Vince “I guaran’damn’tee

Becky & Seph vs Charlotte and Almas with Becky pinning Almas she already had him pinned before.

Becky pinning Jinder
Becky owning both Singh Brothers in a handicap match. As part of her man gimmick

#2 ·
tfw you're the champ but need a woman to win for you

#3 · (Edited)
If she taps out Corbin :lmao

Let's hope this crap opens the show and ends with Brock holding the UC.

Brock never showing up was better than the trash they've given Seth. They aren't backing the guy and are deliberately sabotaging him so it's an easy transition back to Roman. Vince would be probably be like "ah, it's like we didn't try. The kid doesn't have it.".

Seth is the idiot for falling for it and allowing them to bury his character like this. Funny they do this a week after he bats for #TeamWWE :lol

#10 ·
Asuka beating up Miz is not worse, because Asuka is believable enough to beat up a man, Becky isn't. In fact, she's believable enough to beat up most of the roster. I could buy Asuka beating up Seth, I couldn't buy Becky doing the same thing, and I don't say that as an Asuka mark. She just looks well trained enough and tough enough to do it. Obviously Brock, Braun, Roman, etc would be a stretch, but most of this geek roster, I have no problem believing Asuka can take them. Especially a guy who looks as big of a pussy as Miz does. Hell, Miz is one of the only guys on the roster I would completely believe Becky beating.

But yes, there is no problem with a top woman beating a jobber who's never on tv. Just don't book them to beat anyone credible (that includes Asuka, because even if you can do it, it's not to be done)

#7 · (Edited)
That entire segment was one of the Worst segments I have seen in years. Maria saying Becky will be the one to get her pregnant. There was awful and there was this. My wife literally said "this shit is fucking retarded first fireworks killing braun (after recalling roman and the ambulance crash) and now this cucking shit". I said the guys on wrestlingforum are liking it calling it the best opening of Raw in forever. She said well WWE has been so bad for so long that fans are just happy not to see a half hour promo to start the show.

#9 ·
Yep, and it was AWESOME. :)

I find it hilarious that the women haters on this forum are trying to sell their fictional line that Seth is "being made to look" like the smaller star.

No. Becky IS the bigger star of the two. Seth is VERY underappreciated by fans in general. He has had so little character work for so long that people just don't care any more.

Becky gets the bigger pops. Becky sells more merch. Becky is the bigger star. Get over it.

#13 ·
Mike Bennet is a jobber anyways so its not like he had a reputation to hurt or anything. I'm willing to bet the majority of the audience didn't even know who he was.

Reactions: Chris JeriG.O.A.T
#14 ·
Well, they certainly know who he is now - He's Maria's bitch. :)

It would have been nice to hear Maria go a little further, to be honest. I think she could have literally said that he can't get it up, or has a small penis. It's nothing that hasn't been done in WWE programming before. But, even being edgier, they seemed to be holding back and forcing phrases like "can't get me pregnant" instead.

#18 ·
It's professional wrestling and it was a mixed tag team match. If we're supposed to suspend out disbelief about people using weapons and other hokey things, then surely a woman beating a man is not so uncommon. Especially when you consider that we see women beating men all the time in movies and tv shows. Wrestling is basically like a movie or tv show so maybe we should look at is as such.

#19 · (Edited)
But the WWE Universe is supposed to be somewhat based on reality. It’s not some alternate universe where women have super powers.

Which is why the supernatural shit they try to pull with the Undertaker, Bray Wyatt etc falls flat, because the audience knows it’s bullshit.

A 130lb female overpowering a fit, muscular (probably on roids), athletic male who outweighs her by 100+ lbs comes across as hokey as the Undertaker shooting lightning bolts out of his hands.

Even at the basic levels there is a massive strength difference between male & female. Hence why a wife makes her husband open the jar of pickles when it’s stuck, even if he’s a fat, out of shape slob who never lifted a weight in his life, he’s still got a natural built in strength advantage.

There’s only so much suspension of disbelief you can take before it ruins the story.

#20 ·
I would take Becky tapping out Corbin if Brock comes in, cashes in on Rollins, Becky gets in the way and Brock F-5 her ass, if it is through a table even better

#21 ·
Yeah, it's pretty pathetic. Thankfully she only beat a jobber and not someone that actually matters. But again, my only issue with these male/female interactions in the fact they can only go one way, which instantly make them uninteresting. Un like in the RA or AA where there would be consequences for a person's actions regardless of the gender. It's a dangerous mindset that been set for decades that it's perfectly acceptable for women to verbally and physically assault men.

#22 ·
Haha this is what Mike resigned for. Is he on 205live or part of the main roster?

Cause if hes in the main roster..man to be off television for months to the point people ask who's that? Only to finally dust off his ring boots and get in the squared circle to tap quickly to the disarmher lol.

Hey im all for Becky tapping out a couple guys here and there but Mike is getting the James Ellsworth treatment

#31 ·
I hope she taps the entire male roster all at the same time in a tap-a-man daisy chain. The tears from all the insecure man-children misogynistic denizens of wrestling forum dot com would be as sweet as ambrosia. Btw Ambrosia is the food of the Gods, not that Gumby looking fucker who went to AEW.

The anti woman sentiment on here is too much.

#34 ·
If they're going to do this tag match, and they're going to make it Extreme Rules stipulations, then go all out with it:

-Let Seth whack Lacey with a chair.
-Let Baron give Becky a Deep Six through the announce table or something (that'd get him some nuclear heat as well).
-Let Becky use weapons on Corbin.
-Etc.

Embrace the concept at least.

#44 · (Edited)
They need to be careful how they book this Mixed Tag match at Extreme Rules. Becky's push has chased away viewers. It's not all on her-- it's the way she's portraying the character. It's a dumb character. Obviously they knew this character would be appealing to the hardcore demographic, but it's not appealing to everyone else -- the ratings and attendance prove that.

#46 · (Edited)
Becky was always the weakest of the 4 Horsewomen so it’s no surprise to me that she’s falling on her ass despite her massive push.

She’s just not very good at anything and this tough guy “The Man” gimmick feels so forced, phoney and comes across as cringeworthy!

It’s embarrassing that she is the first female to main event WrestleMania.

Give me Ivory or Jacqueline over this clown any day, at least they had conviction and believability in their roles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.