Wrestling Forum banner

Is it Over for EC3 before it really started?

8K views 92 replies 71 participants last post by  EdgeheadStingerfan 
#1 ·
https://youtu.be/83azyg64tb0

That video link above had me thinking about how he has lost his passion in the mix of nothingness. I think MOST of us can agree that he did not really even begin a proper run. Reports have it that his run was deflated during his short stint vs Ambrose.

But the real question is, is the damage done? Will he get another shot in the main roster? Or is it over and do you think hes waiting for his time to expire and leave?

#14 ·
I don't get their treatment of him, he seems like he's exactly the type of specimen they would push - They went out of their way to make a cool vignette of him, he's got a great look, a cool theme, he's pretty good on the mic, etc. He doesn't strike me as elite or anything, but neither do people like Corbin, Lashley, McIntyre, whom they enjoy pushing the shit out of.

Must have done something completely harmless backstage that triggered Vince or something

#16 ·
Looks like the video's been pulled. Any other links?

#17 ·
Jesus wept!!!! This forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWE doesn't push a wrestler I like "It's a work"
"WWE don't think ahead on story's, they decide on a weekly basis who they push"

EC3 buried since joining see the contradictions above

Here's another I firmly believe that everyone should have an opinion, however my opinion is more valid than the Melzer/Dirt sheets etc, this applies to any and every subject I or anyone else may post. If I find your opinion out of line with my opinion (which I must add, will mean absolutely nothing).

So after this time the dirt-sheets should have been asking the people on this forum what Vince thinks - damn they really must be dozy.. As I'm sure the posters here are privy to Vince's thoughts..

News Flash I doubt Vince even knows who EC3 is, and if he is as good as you say why did Vince sack him? Don't answer that its a rhetorical question.... Vince is buying up the competition and paying them to sit at home

#25 ·
Totally wasted in the WWE. Vince probably must hate the guy.

#34 · (Edited)
Lol him losing to Cedric shouldn't make him give no fucks about his entrance, he should be pumped and going in there to kill Cedric. He was clearly just half assing everything cause he doesn't wanna be there.

Besides that have you seen him in every other segment he's been in? like at that party on Raw he was sitting there looking miserable as you see at the end of that vid, then another time when everyone was chasing the 24/7 title he was just jogging along looking disinterested as fuck. Its not just the Cedric match, everything he's been involved in on WWE for the last few months he's had that no fucks given vibe going on.

#37 ·
There was another muscle guys like Gene Snitsky, Nathan Jones or The Warlord that never reached midcard, You can't just predict that any big guy will make it in WWE.

#39 ·
He's not just a body though, he's charismatic and a good promo and capable in the ring. I wasn't a huge fan of him in NXT because I didn't think he fit the workrate, no promo environment, but I was expecting him to break out on the main roster because he's as close to an all around star as you'll find in 2019’s version of wrestling.

#38 ·
Vince probably doesn't know he exists. If I were EC3 I would be furious. It's not much he can do about it either. I would ask for a push or a release at that point. There are plenty of places he can work and do better financially and actually get a decent run.

#46 ·
OR..

It's long term story telling?, work with me..

He keeps being misused, left behind, tweeting about catering, Mr Random guy looking in the mirror on pointless promos. Gets a match, doesn't care, clearly.. gets called into Vince office (on Promo)

Vince goes wild, why are you not trying ect ect, you're my employee, I'm the boss..

And it leads to a massive feud, the likes we haven't seen since Austin v Vince and family and EC3 finally becomes the star he should be?

#50 ·
EC3 is the full package in terms of what a wrestler should be in today's landscape of WWE, it sucks how he's been used since he's been on the main roster. Legit makes me feel so sorry for him, he does look bored af everytime he's in a stupid backstage segment. Atleast i can watch him on Main Event but i still have hope that things will turn around for him. He deserves better.

#57 ·
On one had he has pretty much everything Vince loves..

On the other hand...ya got me. Is it the lingering smell of TNA about him? Is the Ambrose / Moxely stuff? Is it Vince just punishing the guy to see if he will "take it" before pushing him? (Vince has been know to do this)..

Honestly, the burial of EC3 defies logic. In other words, its classic Vince.

#59 ·
This is just so sad, nobody deserves to get that treatment. EC3 didn't even get a single chance to show his skills on the main roster and he's already earmarked as an ultimate jobber. Fucking shame, wish Vince could just fuck off sometimes and stop ruining people's careers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.