Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Becky wants to main event WrestleMania 36

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-08-2019, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
45banshee

Becky wants to main event WrestleMania 36

Not sure which thread to put this on but Ill put it here.

In a recent interview with Sports Illustrated Becky says she wants to main event WM again next year for 36. This time without Ronda Rousey.

Im sorry to all Becky Lynch fans. Im somewhat a fan myself, and I understand that that was a important career defining moment for all three women involved and important for womens pro wrestling in general. But we gotta understand that pretty much every about it, the build up, the match its self left many of us disappointed and did not live up to expectations.

Kofi vs Daniel for the WWE championahip should have main evented. Majority agree that was the match of the night and moment of the night when Kofi won. Some fans were even in tears of Kofi's victory. Nothing was gonna top that moment. Becky,Ronda,and Charlotte better go out there and put on near a damn 5 star match if they want to be near what Kofi and Bryan did and Kofi's career shining moment. For a lot of fans it was an average match with a weird ass finish that people couldn't decide if it was a botch finish or if thats how it was it supposed to go. Even "insiders" gave conflicting reports on the finish.

Now Becky wants to main event again next years WM after this train wreck. Wasn't Becky's fault though. Most if not all of the blame goes to booking and creative. Towards the last couple weeks it waa getting good but by then it was overshadowed by Kofi and Daniel and at that time it could be argued Kofi was the most over star not Becky but Id say its a close contest on that.

And the only reason the women main evented cause Ronda was in there. If Ronda wasn't there I doubt the women would have main evented.

Women will main event WM again no doubt like one day im sure in Saudi Arabia one day women will wrestle there. Vince and co came real close to making it happen.

I dont expect women to main event next year though. Maybe in four years and if the storyline and feud is red hot.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/wwe/amp/2019/06/06/becky-lynch-determined-main-event-wrestlemania-36/

Last edited by 45banshee; 06-08-2019 at 05:19 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome