Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - D-Lo Brown no shows Indy show appearance (even after being paid)

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 05-19-2019, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
All Elite Wanking

Re: D-Lo Brown no shows Indy show appearance (even after being paid)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wood View Post
This is really out of character for D'Lo. The guy has worked since the early 90's and I don't think I've heard another story about him ducking work or pulling this on someone. Shitty, if true, but I'd like to hear D'Lo's side of the story, if there is one.

I've wanted to see him end up in a good promotion with an agent gig for quite a while. Such a great talent.
I, too, think there's another piece to the story. I went to his Twitter to see if people were commenting, him responding. I saw nothing, but himself advertising for another show. Very strange to not respond to the company, especially because this is easily leaked and could damage someone's reputation.

I don't think he's a huge draw anymore so promoters would easily pass him over if this is true. I hope he does respond so we know.

Also, an excuse to bump this because if it's true it's complete shit for a person to do in any business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HankG View Post
FUCK THIS COMPANY! FUCK ROMAN REIGNS! FUCK WWE! THIS WILL END WITH ROMAN BEATING UP THE HEELS AND THEN SCREAMING LIKE A DEMONICALLY POSSESSED LOLITA UINTIL OUR TV SCREENS BLOW UP!
This post

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome