Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NXT Weekly Show Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS BEFORE THE SHOWS AIR PLEASE]

View Single Post
post #1196 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 05:34 PM
Chris JeriG.O.A.T
The Empire will Reign again

Re: NXT Weekly Show Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS BEFORE THE SHOWS AIR PLEASE]

How do they justify Cole getting another title match when he lost a 2 out of 3 falls match? Things don't get much more definitive than that in wrestling.

NXT's booking has been complete trash, first they drastically overextended the Gargano/Ciampa feud, then they did that corny pseudo-turn, then they give Johnny a consolation prize that he loses in his first defense, then he wins the NXT title on the flattest note possible story-wise, now they're doing an unnecessary rematch that neither guy can afford to lose. If Johnny loses he looks like Sasha Gargano and if Cole loses he and TUE look like a bunch of jobbers. Seriously, I don't even like TUE but why do they even exist if they're not going to hold all the titles at the same time?

They also let Shayna eviscerate the entire women's division and the tag division isn't any better off where the only team with enough credibility to challenge the War Experience Raider Machine is the freaking Forgotten Sons.

Also are they trying to kill Kushida's hype out the gate? Could they have put him against any 2 worse opponents? If this guy is a CW put him up against Humberto or Mendoza. I'm not seeing any charisma there so the least he could do is show me some amazing flippy shit.

Shilling for Xia Li, Aliyah, Bianca Belair and Rhea Ripley

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome