Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NXT Weekly Show Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS BEFORE THE SHOWS AIR PLEASE]

View Single Post
post #1191 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 12:36 AM
Pizzamorg
SLAVE.

Re: NXT Weekly Show Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS BEFORE THE SHOWS AIR PLEASE]

New NXT.

— So Percy quit WWE? Nothing of value lost really, although I'd argue Beth was even worse here. Lifelessly reading from her script. All we want is a two man booth and at least Beth was quiet for long sections of this.

— This UE story is all over the place but I had to laugh at the bloodstained flipflop. So silly. Shame they ruined it a bit later on with them showing Riddle with no corresponding injuries. Or no real injuries at all really, just them putting a bandage around his middle like some kind of live action anime.

— Gargano/Cole again for the NXT Title at the next TakeOver? Well you delivered that announcement as flatly as it deserved tbh.

— A pretty clunky match between Lee and Bononi but Lee got to look strong and I am just glad he is back.

— Man that Kushida/Reeves match was awful. However, a wild Gulak appears. The reaper to drag you away to forgottenhood in 205 Live.

— What were those last five minutes? Have the Raiders relinquished the titles again or are we getting some car crash multi-man for the titles at the next TakeOver? If they have relinquished the titles, why not just let the Raiders and the Profits have a proper match?

DEATHRIDER

I also talking about wrestling on my Twitter if you want to follow me or whatever...

Last edited by Pizzamorg; 05-16-2019 at 12:37 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome