Wrestling Forum: WWE, Impact Wrestling, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Always and Forever: The Originals Mafia Game Thread

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-11-2019, 09:43 PM Thread Starter
Sylar
The Deathsmark

Favourite(s): Alexa Bliss, AJ Lee, Sasha Banks

Always and Forever: The Originals Mafia Game Thread

A Sylar the Deathsmark Production of The Originals Mafia
A family of power-hungry thousand year old vampires look to take back the city that they built and dominate all those who have done them wrong.

PLAY ON!

If you haven't played one of my games before: https://www.wrestlingforum.com/mafia...me-thread.html
https://www.wrestlingforum.com/mafia...me-thread.html
My last game and the first game in this theme: Hello, Brother: The Vampire Diaries Mafia Game Thread
That's what you can expect from me.

Your Rules

Always play to your own win condition(s):

As always town must eliminate all threats to town in order to win and will fail to do so when they can no longer achieve a lynch on their own.

Mafia need to gain control of the vote or stop town from being able to lynch on their own.

Your town alignment is New Orleans. Your win condition: You win when all threats to New Orleans have been eliminated.

Alignments will read: Town, Independent, or Mafia in parenthesis in the Alignment section, but your town's name is New Orleans. Everywhere else town will be referred to as New Orleans.

Spoiler for a sample role PM:
Welcome to New Orleans, reader!

You are X, the XX

My father had no reason to kill eleven people. He had no reason to kill himself. He loved me. He loved Mystic Falls. He was brainwashed into sparking that fire. Professor Shane organized his death and the eleven others who died with him. It's time this entire town started telling the truth.
April to Liz and Rudy in After School Special

April Young is the daughter of a dangerous vampire hunter Pastor Young. She spent her childhood in Mystic Falls, but after her mother's death, her father sent her to boarding school.

At first, April appeared sweet, quirky and likable. After she discovers the supernatural world, she realized she had been compelled and lied to and felt personally invaded. This sparked a more antagonistic and rude attitude on her part towards her peers, with the exception of Rebekah, who she genuinely liked because she was the only one who offered her the truth. Despite the horrifying circumstances surrounding her, April kept a brave face. She was fed up with all the lies that everyone was telling her, and just wanted the truth from everyone.

Species: Human
Alignment: New Orleans (Town)
Role(s): Vanilla Townie

Growing Pains – April returned to her hometown for her father's funeral. At the high school, she ran into Jeremy and Matt and informed them that she was there to enroll at Mystic Falls High School. They offered their condolences regarding the loss of her father, but she admitted that she still didn't know how to respond to everyone's sympathy. Later, at the funeral service, Elena saw April sitting in one of the pews and tried to console her as she struggled to write a eulogy for her father. April struggles with grappling with what happened to her father, but she has no idea what to do about it. As a result you have no role beyond your vote.

You win when all threats to New Orleans have been eliminated.
Independents - Mafia - Town win in that order if it becomes unclear who won.

Blocked shots are nonrefundable.

Some roles may contain hidden elements unbeknownst to you. Some flips may also conceal some elements when posted.

Caution is advised when role/character revealing. Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor.

My games have a lot of moving pieces.

There will be a lot of role overlap. Some of the time it will be town/town, scum/scum, or even town/scum so I wouldn't hunt on this alone.

There is always a strong possibility of players changing alignments. Either given a choice, not given a choice or activated purely off how the game unfolds.

Everything pertaining to this game should be contained to this thread. DO NOT discuss anything about the game outside this thread, on social media or in PMs.

DO NOT monitor, quote and/or screenshot private messages for game use. Always paraphrase your role PM and/or your results given in PM.

First day will be 36 hours and each subsequent day 24. Every night lasts 12 hours.

If I feel you're being inactive I might send you a warning, and if you don't post for a couple game days, I might be forced to rep you out. Please participate.

If you've never played mafia before, you may find this link helpful!

If you ever have any questions about the game or the rules, you can always send me a PM.

Try to keep the flaming to a minimum. Remember to have fun!

Do not interact with the game after death. Don't like posts or post during the game once you've been given the QT link. DO NOT share any of your QT links!

THIS OP WILL CHANGE VERY SOON! THESE RULES AREN'T FINAL! JUST GETTING THE GAME UP!

Game begins now. Rules are being updated into the thread as we speak. You can lynch me later. It's been a crazy night.

If you did not get your role, just PM me. Don't post before you have one. Thank you.

Your Players

1. Barry
2. Mikey Damage - Dahlia - Rogue/Commuter/Asceticiser - Lynched Day 4
3. LethalWeapon
4. Rop3 - Kol Mikaelson - Inventor - Dueled Day 3
5. Odo - Rebekah Mikaelson - Roleblocker - Killed Night 4
6. KING SANTA - Lucien Castle - Serial Killer / Poisoner - Killed Midday 2
7. Laughable Chimp - Niklaus Mikaelson - Paranoid/Vengeful/Healer - Killed Night 1
8. TKOK
9. Doddsy
10. SavageX - Francesca Guerrera - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 4
11. Poyser
12. Oneiros - Esther Mikaelson - Godmother / Bus Driver - Killed Night 1
13. V. Skybox
14. Alco - Will Kinney - Detective - Killed Night 2
15. BrutusIsNotMyName
16. IMPULSE - Finn Mikaelson - Jailkeeper - Lynched Day 2
17. CamillePunk
18. Alco (Carter84)
19. Rugrat
20. Laughable Chimp (PHEN0M) - Aurora de Martel - Survivor/Avenger - Lynched Day 3
21. The Fourth Wall (Blaze) - Freya Mikaelson - Hider/Necromancer - Killed Night 4
22. ONE STEP CLOSER TO KOFI MANIA (Jam)

Your Replacements

1. ONE STEP CLOSER TO KOFI MANIA Replaced Jam Night 1
2. Alco Replaced Carter84 Day 3
3. Laughable Chimp Replaced PHEN0M Day 3
4. The Fourth Wall Replaced Blaze Day 3

Your Phases

Day 1
Night 1
Midday 2
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4

Your Deadlines

Day 1. May 13th at 9:43 AM ET.
Night 1. May 13th, at 10:17 PM ET.
Day 2. Wednesday, May 15th, at 2:47 AM ET.
Night 2. Wednesday, May 15th, at 10:55 AM ET.

Day 3. Thursday, May 16th, at 12:07 PM ET.
Night 3. Thursday, May 16th, at 5:58 AM ET.

Day 4. Friday, May 17th, at 7:27 AM ET.
Night 4. Friday, May 17th, at 3:58 AM ET.

The Vampire Diaries Mafia Now Playing

My Future Mafia Projects

The Originals - Arrow - The Flash - Pretty Little Liars

Last edited by Sylar; 05-17-2019 at 12:49 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome