Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread (2019 Edition)

View Single Post
post #94 of (permalink) Old 04-30-2019, 04:23 PM
Pizzamorg
SLAVE.

Re: Anime Discussion Thread (2019 Edition)

Just finished my rewatch of the first season of One Punch Man. End Game ripped off the climactic battle in the first season of OPM but OPM did it better. Pretty much a flawless series, really not a lot to say on this in the good way because of that. Maybe the only criticism I could possibly have here is maybe the gag would have worked even better if it had played out in a serious shonen universe, rather than a silly one but it works to absolute perfection as it is anyway so who cares.

Just watched the opening fight from the first episode of Season 2. The animation looked really, really bad in the trailer but it didn't seem so bad in the actual episode. I mean it was very stiff and awkward with quite a lot of cut corners but the trailer somehow had almost zero actual animation in it so my expectations were so low, this was able to exceed them.

DEATHRIDER

I also talking about wrestling on my Twitter if you want to follow me or whatever...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome