Wrestling Forum: WWE, Impact Wrestling, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Do you think Brock and Cena will ever tap out before retiring?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-15-2019, 06:35 AM Thread Starter
BulletClubFangirl

Do you think Brock and Cena will ever tap out before retiring?

IIRC Angle and Benoit were the only guys to make Brock and Cena tap and both instances were around 03 and 04. Brock was always booked as a monster but this was before his UFC run which gave him a shit ton of credibility that Vince clearly respects to this day. It was also before Cena became the FOTC and even though he's stepped down from the top spot and loses just as often as he wins these days his never give up mantra is still a key part of his character.

So with that said do you see either guy tapping out before they retire? Who do you think either man could tap out to? Who would you give those honors to if you were booking things?

Personally I'd love to see Zack Sabre Jr. come over to WWE and somehow catch Brock in a submission. Then he could get on the mic and say Sabre 3:16 says I just tapped your ass then run away from a fuming Brock who chases him. Just a geeky little fantasy I had since I like Zack, don't mind me.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome