Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Streets of San Francisco A-Rod Rental Car Robbery Whodunit
View Single Post
post #72 of (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 05:33 PM
DesolationRow
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being happy. -Robert Louis Stevenson

Location: Trying to not look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet seeing her, like the sun, without even looking.

Re: MLB: Guess who hit the first cycle of 2019...that's right the great Jorge Polanco

@CamillePunk ; @MillionDollarProns ; @scrilla ; @THE MAN,THE MYTH,THE SHIV ; @TKOK ; @FitChi ;

MVPILLAR hits a Grand Slam two nights ago against the Padres--the first GIANTS Grand Slam in over two years by a couple of days, and like that Grand Slam, it came against the Padres, and also like that Grand Slam it proved insufficient for the GIANTS lost anyway.

MVPILLAR then hits a smashing double to left field to clear the bases the next night, and drives in yet another run later in the evening... In a winning effort.

MVPILLAR the first GIANT since BARRY BONDS to amass 8 RBI in two games... That occurred in 2002.

Gotta love baseball.

And, no, JM, he has, I believe, yet to take a walk. Which means he fits in on the team outside of BELT and .

GIANTS

EDIT: MVPILLAR has done it AGAIN! HOME RUN! The one RBI for the GIANTS this game has been from his bat, once again... So that is 9 RBI in three games.

I do not Know a Thing About Hearthstone yet but I Thank the Incomparable, Illustrious and Magnificent Queen of Love and Beauty AryaDark/LadyCroft for Her Wonderful Creations, my Avi and Sig

Last edited by DesolationRow; 04-10-2019 at 05:41 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome