Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - THE FIERS OF NO-HIT HELL FOR THE REDS

View Single Post
post #45 of (permalink) Old 04-02-2019, 03:12 PM
DesolationRow
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being happy. -Robert Louis Stevenson

Location: Trying to not look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet seeing her, like the sun, without even looking.

Re: MLB: Yelich will always hit homers; the Braves and Red Sox are trash

Hello JM!

MVPILLAR! WHAT A TRADE! WHAT A MOVE!

@CamillePunk ; @MillionDollarProns ; @FitChi ; @scrilla ; @TKOK ; @THE MAN,THE MYTH,THE SHIV ;

The GIANTS surrender Derek "I Am the" Law, Alen Hanson and Juan De Paula, a fascinating-if-highly-raw prospect in order to pry away the services of outfielder Kevin Pillar from the Toronto Blue Jays.

I like it.

No, it is not the wildest move possible by any means, but Pillar has posted two 2.0 fWAR seasons and higher the two seasons before that. Even if he regresses to a 1.5-win player he is still massively superior to whatever else the Giants were throwing out there in the outfield aside from perhaps DUGGAR.

Celebrate, GIANTS fans!

I do not Know a Thing About Hearthstone yet but I Thank the Incomparable, Illustrious and Magnificent Queen of Love and Beauty AryaDark/LadyCroft for Her Wonderful Creations, my Avi and Sig

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome