Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - World Series Champions Washington Nationals

View Single Post
post #36 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 03:33 PM
DesolationRow
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being happy. -Robert Louis Stevenson

Location: Trying to not look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet seeing her, like the sun, without even looking.

re: MLB: Yelich will always hit homers; the Braves and Red Sox are trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by krtgolfing View Post
Braves pitching looking like trash. Donaldson looking like a complete waste of 20 million. Could of used that on pitching!
Josh Donaldson represented one of those "red flags" about which this poster was writing: https://www.wrestlingforum.com/sports...l#post76919046 And indeed the pitching appeared suspect from afar.

Okay, done patting myself on the back...

We BASEBALL fans have to remain cognizant of the point that four games (or six in the case of the Athletics and Mariners) out of 162 is 2.47% of the regular season.

No reason to start worrying too much.

But the San Francisco Giants cannot hit to save their miserable lives and are an abysmal, old, dull baseball team. They are going to be massacred by Satan's Team in His City this week.

I do not Know a Thing About Hearthstone yet but I Thank the Incomparable, Illustrious and Magnificent Queen of Love and Beauty AryaDark/LadyCroft for Her Wonderful Creations, my Avi and Sig

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome