Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Alexa Bliss Fan Thread
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2019, 08:11 AM
Joe Moore

Re: Alexa Bliss Fan Thread #2

I'm really curious how this segment will play out tonight. Will it lead to something between Alexa and Ronda, will Becky or Charlotte show up or maybe somebody from NXT will debut.

As said before, I have a hard time imagining Alexa vs Ronda #3 after the first 2, but of course Ronda will most likely defend her title at least once before WM and because of the co-branding there are 3 PPVs left before WM this year. Alexa's status is acting as a kind of x-factor. If Alexa is cleared maybe they could go this route again although I don't hope so.

From all current ladies on the Raw roster the Riotts are propably the only other option. Or maybe we completely overthink the segment and the 2 will only have a battle of words.

As far as time concerns I don't think they will cut this segment short, too much starpower in it. This episode will rather have 1 or 2 matches less than usually.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome