Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - All Elite Wrestling Discussion Thread

View Single Post
post #59 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2018, 07:50 AM
Stetho

Re: AEW - All Elite Wrestling (The Elite/Jericho/Ross/Khan) - New Promotion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD Stinger View Post
This is what I'm wondering right now. If this thing actually gets off the ground and becomes as successful as it can, ROH is kind of getting the short end of the stick. They're the ones that have been around for 17 years and have given The Elite/BC the platform for BTE and All In. Hell, at times watching ROH this year was like watching an infomercial for those other shows.

So if this gets off the ground and talents like Cody, the Bucks, Hangman, Scurll, Daniels, Kaz, etc. leave or at least get reduced roles in the company, what do they really have left at that point. And with all these similar talents, ROH will look just like a B show in comparison.

Maybe I'm looking too much into it, but I don't see how this looks great for ROH if this gets off the ground.
ROH completely deserves it. They've been absolutely pointless for months/years and they're wasting all of those partnerships they have. Good news if another company with better booking ability benefits from them now.

Trying to have fun with some wrestling edits here !

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Q...6Ojzv8NCbLKB4g

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome