Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Let's Talk Politics! The Official Political Discussion Thread

View Single Post
post #35 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2018, 07:38 AM
Draykorinee
E:16

Re: Let's Talk About Politics! The Official Political Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Sally View Post
Neolibs and Neocons run Cali. Where have you been? Both parties are one party.

As for Cali it has a big economy but a poorly maintained infrastructure and cannot cope with the poverty or homeless issue it's facing. The dam issue they had what was it last year? Was due to lack of maintenance. They can keep those rich gated communities secure but when it comes for paying for anything else, well they're broke.

Cali also struggles to even support it's population, needing to steal resources from nearby states. Cali is basically a rich man who cannot afford a value meal at McDonalds.

Ask DROW he posts a lot of Cali related info as he lives there, think CP also lives there.
Cool, my knowledge of Cali is so limited. I just have no time for people like taker that seem hellbent on demonising the left when both sides are at it, they don't always have equal opportunity to be assholes but when they get their chances they don't half jump at it.

This is precisely why I don't trust labour, I should, they've been my part for life but Tony Blair did more harm to my country (and the world) than most Tory PMs.

As with all bashing the left or right posts, make sure your own house is in order first.

I don't care if you're a GOP neocon or a Establishment Dem Neocon, you're the enemy of politics IMO.

HE'S UNHINGED
HE'S CRAZY MACKLE
THE LUNATIC FRINGE IS HERE
WE GOT US A FLYIN LUNATIC MACKLE
AH!
AMBROSE IS INSANE
HE'S CRAZY MACKLE

Last edited by Draykorinee; 10-01-2018 at 07:39 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome