Wrestling Forum banner

NFL: Draft Time

54K views 1K replies 126 participants last post by  kristie wilson 
#1 ·
Preseason starts in 2 days with the HOF game between the Bears and Ravens, so it seemed like a good time to make a new, stickied NFL thread. Hopefully the Bears can finally have a good season.

See less See more
#87 ·
re: NFL Divisional Round: IND/KC, DAL/LAR, LAC/NE, PHI/NO

My early reactions...

-Just as I was saying in the off season, my Saints are sorely going to miss Mark Ingram in the first 4 games...
-Kirk Cousins is driven, and looks really good here early...
-How bout them Ravens/Flacco?!
I'm pleasantly surprised by the energy thus far but it's only Game 1.

Fuck around & catch a CA$H :flacco1

#222 ·

@The Absolute; I'm gonna need you to get some new gifs man. You've been using those same ones for years now. :lol
:lol Yeah I've been thinking about switching it up soon. I like using those Colbert gifs, but it's 3 years and I guess they are getting a bit old.

Also we should DEFINITELY be 3-0 right now (I'm looking at you, Zane Gonzalez), but we're at the .500 mark and after tonight's brilliant performance, I can't wait to see what we do next.

#259 ·

- As a Titans fan I have absolutely no Earthly explanation for how we are possibly at 2-1.

- The Falcons tackling for Brees' touchdown may be the new basement benchmark. Deplorable.

- I'm not even close to doubting the Patriots yet. This is just normal September fare for them. I still have memories of them getting stomped by the Chiefs three years ago early in the season that they ended up romping home.

- Bills WTF? I suppose it's just a symptom both of defences coming together that haven't been gelling with the fact that there are a collection of QBs like Cousins, Bortles, Keenum, Stafford, Dalton, Prescott who are utterly unpredictable in their quality week to week, nay drive to drive, right now.

- Come on, Browns, you can do it. We're pretty much all rooting for you at this point. That new look receiving corps could go either way ATM, especially Calloway.

- Feel a bit sorry for Sam Bradford, even if I know there's no real reason to. Feels like the chap never got a fully rounded chance, even though he got plenty money and plenty of lower-key chances.

- Washington's defence is sneaky good, and their season is going to be determined by their offensive line in the running game. Packers game they were great, Colts game they were abysmal. The Old Geezers they have in those skill positions need help, but with it they may be the surprise package this year.

#271 ·

- As a Titans fan I have absolutely no Earthly explanation for how we are possibly at 2-1.

We are a horrible phantom holding call from being 3-0 too, amazing coaching job.

Eagles should paste us Sunday, but you gotta believe the Titans will keep it close.

#376 ·

Nagy really pissed me off taking the knee with 30-odd seconds and 2 timeouts left. I'm not sure if we would have got the yards needed, but I just want to see brave football. Not cowardly shit.

The defence sucked. Trubz's pick in the red zone at 21-13 shifted the momentum, when it should have killed the game. Cut Parkey. No defence for kickers missing. It's your one fucking job.

#526 ·

Major props for the defence more than usual today, because you could tell they were very tired from the last game being so close. Still had enough to produce two massive plays to win us the game again.

Yeah, Chase was very solid today. Kept it nice and clean, but also some very good passes. A good guy to have around.

#607 ·

This Bears defense.

Made Goff look like he did back in his rookie year when Jeff Fisher was his coach lol.
A bunch of guys who went to college in the South/West Coast and who play in sunny LA were talking a bunch of shit all week about playing in the cold but until you actually get out there and play in it you don't know how you're going to react. Fingers/toes go numb, hard hits stay with you longer, and if you're not playing well it's really easy to feel sorry for yourself.

Big win for da Bears. I'm sure all the FIBs on the north side celebrated like they always do by going hunting/on vacation in Wisconsin.

Rodgers won't even be walking after next week, so they can forget any playoff hopes.
Things are really coming together for the Bears, aren't they? An all-pro defense, a coach who isn't mentally deficient, a QB who is mostly good, and a chance to end a near decade-long losing streak at home vs their hated rivals AND clinch the NFC north in the same game.

What could possibly go wrong?

:rodgers3

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.