Wrestling Forum banner

NFL: Draft Time

54K views 1K replies 126 participants last post by  kristie wilson 
#1 ·
Preseason starts in 2 days with the HOF game between the Bears and Ravens, so it seemed like a good time to make a new, stickied NFL thread. Hopefully the Bears can finally have a good season.

See less See more
#39 ·
re: NFL Divisional Round: IND/KC, DAL/LAR, LAC/NE, PHI/NO

regular season standings predictions

1. New England 2. Miami 3. NY Jets 4. Buffalo
1. Pittsburgh 2. x-Cincinnati 3. Baltimore 4. Cleveland
1. Jacksonville 2. x-Houston 3. Tennessee 4. Indianapolis
1. Kansas City 2. LA Chargers 3. Denver 4. Oakland
1. Philadelphia 2. Dallas 3. NY Giants 4. Washington
1. Green Bay 2. x-Minnesota 3. Detroit 4. Chicago
1. New Orleans 2. Atlanta 3. Carolina 4. Tampa Bay
1. LA Rams 2. x-San Francisco 3. Seattle 4. Arizona

#44 ·

Jon Gruden is a moron
Legitimately the biggest takeaway of the offseason so far.

- Cut a 30 year old Michael Crabtree to bring in a 33 year Jordy Nelson.
- Traded a 3rd round pick for Martavis Bryant knowing that he's a liability off the field, and now you've had to cut him
- Already have a 32 year Marshawn Lynch on the roster, but decide to sign a 29 year old Doug Martin who's been virtually unusable the past 2 seasons.
- Signed Derrick Johnson (35)
- Signed Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (32)
- Signed Leon Hall (33)
- Signed Shareece Wright (31)
- Re-signed 34 year old Reggie Nelson
- I don't even remember how they wound up with Daryl Worley but I think it was after he plead guilty to something and now he's facing a 4 game suspension

And the Mack trade was icing on the cake. No idea what in the actual fuck that man is trying to do with the team or what message he's trying to send.

#49 ·

I can't fucking believe the Cowboys cut Bailey.

He was injured, of course he wont be 100% right away, are they fucking retarded? Not even a slight chance this season to see how he would do? It's not like we're making the playoffs this season, so what if he ended up not doing as well?

I can't wait to play him, I hope he rips a shit ton of field goals on us. Fuck our management.

#50 ·

When Bell does come back, the first time he has handed the ball, I am half expecting the entire OL to just let their defenders fly by and bury Bell 5 dline deep. Like in the Longest Yard when the OL got Sandler his ass handed to him.

As a Antonio Brown fantasy owner, I like Bell being on his own personal strike.

#53 ·

NFC is absolutely fucking loaded. Eagles, Falcons, Saints, Packers, Vikings, and Rams are all legitimate Super Bowl contenders. I have no idea who to pick and it would not surprise me to see any of those 6 squads representing the conference in February.

Barring injury, the AFC is a 2 team race between New England and Jacksonville because Pittsburgh can't beat either of them in the playoffs. :lol But as I say every year because of my guy Rivers, go Chargers!... until someone else gets hurt. :p

Can't wait to see Matty Ice torch those Iggles tonight! FOOTBALL IS BACK BABY :woo :mark:

#55 ·

Ok I used that site where I predict the winners of every game and my predictions resulted in the following:

AFC
North
Steelers 11-5 (4)
Ravens 8-8
Bengals 8-8
Browns 4-12

South
Texans 12-4 (2)
Jaguars 12-4 (5)
Titans 7-9
Colts 5-11

East
Patriots 12-4 (3)
Jets 5-11
Bills 2-14
Dolphins 2-14

West
Chargers 12-4 (1)
Chiefs 11-5 (6)
Broncos 6-10
Raiders 3-13

NFC
North
Packers 13-3 (3)
Vikings 11-5 (5)
Lions 9-7
Bears 8-8

South
Saints 13-3 (2)
Panthers 10-6
Falcons 10-6
Buccaneers 2-14

East
Eagles 10-6 (4)
Giants 8-8
Redskins 6-10
Cowboys 3-13 :skip

West
Rams 14-2 (1)
Niners 11-5 (6)
Seahawks 7-9
Cardinals 1-15

:shrug

#60 ·

AFC EAST

New England (1)
Miami
N.Y Jets
Buffalo

AFC North

Pittsburgh (2)
Cincinnati
Baltimore
Cleveland

AFC South

Jacksonville (4)
Houston (5)
Tennessee
Indianapolis

AFC West

L.A Chargers (3)
Kansas City (6)
Oakland
Denver

NFC East

Philadelphia (4)
Dallas
N.Y Giants
Washington

NFC North

Minnesota (2)
Green Bay (6)
Detroit
Chicago

NFC South

Atlanta (3)
New Orleans (5)
Carolina
Tampa Bay

NFC West

L.A Rams (1)
San Francisco
Seattle
Arizona

AFC Wild Cards

L.A Chargers v Kansas City
Jacksonville v Houston

NFC Wild Cards

Atlanta v Green Bay
Philadelphia v New Orleans

AFC Divisional Playoffs

New England v Jacksonville
Pittsburgh v L.A Chargers

NFC Divisional Playoffs

L.A Rams v New Orleans
Minnesota v Atlanta

AFC Championship Game

New England v L.A Chargers

NFC Championship Game

L.A Rams v Minnesota

Super Bowl 53

New England v L.A Rams

#66 ·

To be fair Matt Ryan didn't play well either and that is credit to The Eagles Defense and Falcons Defense making it hard for both QB's to get anything done on the board. Deja vu indeed, and it ends with Jones who seemed like the only fucking player that came to play for the Falcons Offense like for real. The dude had what 150 yards Receiving and the rest of the WR/TE's where were you guys. The Second half the Eagles Defense were nasty as fuck and you better be with that Depth they have everywhere. Foles of course didn't play like he wanted of course, but he didn't make a mistake that cost them the game. It can't be on Foles, you can't expect the man to do what he did in the Playoffs and repeat that. You have to rely on the other phases of the game and the Eagles Defense helped and the Running Game was huge tonight with two TD's from Ayaji.

Big wins for my Eagles tonight vs The Falcons, but they need to get in sync fast because who knows when Wentz will be back, maybe in a few weeks or so. Alshon who I said would play an important factor to the Offense was one of the reasons why the Eagles WR/TE had problems all night getting holes outside of a few plays from Agholor and Ertz. Someone just give Wentz a Senzu Bean and he'll be back on the Field.

#67 ·

Falcons offensive coordinator needs to stop taking one of the best players in the NFL today in Julio Jones off the field as he did when the Falcons were oh so close to scoring a touchdown on their opening drive.

That move made everything so much easier for Philadelphia's defense.

Reactions: Arya Dark
#77 ·

Can hockey hurry up and start... Football is slow and boring....and I've only just now realized this. :monkey
The average NFL game has struck me as fairly dull for a long time. :lol

Being a Niners fan has admittedly had a considerable hand in making telecast NFL games seem like a good opportunity to try to take a nap. Plus the flurry of commercial breaks. I'll watch the opening weekend games live but I'm going to be tempted to just record games I'm interested in seeing and watching them later when I can skip the breaks. :lol

Hockey, though! :mark:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.