Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kairi Hojo Steals My Heart

View Single Post
post #85 of (permalink) Old 07-03-2017, 12:06 PM
Chris JeriG.O.A.T
The Empire will Reign again

Re: Kairi Hojo Steals My Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by december_blue View Post
Demi is good in-ring. I only started watching her stuff when I heard she was going to the WWE. She's super young (20), so she could really develop into something really good at the PC.

And Nixon is so much fun to watch! Really good in-ring. Decent on the mic. Does a fair amount of intergender, which I'm not super into. She'll fit in really well with Ember, Asuka, Nikki Cross, Dakota Kai, Kairi, etc. And it helps that she's really cute.

Turns out I had actually seen Demi win that title, memory has gone to shit recently. I had to stop watching the match you posted halfway through because the psychology completely went to shit but I think I liked her in the first match I saw.

As for Nixon, she appears to be able to do all the moves that will make smarks love her but I came away from both those matches more impressed with Bea Priestley's psychology than anything else.

Shilling for Xia Li, Aliyah, Bianca Belair and Rhea Ripley

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome