Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How can they turn Reigns heel at WM?

View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2016, 02:46 AM
Empress
The Blue Meanie

Re: How can they turn Reigns heel at WM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boy Wonder View Post
I was thinking this as well. Maybe not cheat to win, but beat Triple H so severely that the fans are shocked. He can just beat Triple H with the chair and bloody him up so bad. Rock can plead with Reigns to take it easy, but he knocks Rock out. He goes for one more spear and pins HHH for the win. He gets on the mic and just lets his true feelings out.
Yeah, he would need to be merciless. Maybe one of HHH's kids can be in the audience covering her eyes. I know that won't happen but Roman needs to be a genuine heel, not the guy most people can't stand.

Or Roman could turn heel before Mania and "attack" Daniel Bryan to send a message to "old man" HHH.

This "feud" has got to get real nasty and personal. I cannot take Roman smiling for another six weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLooseCanon View Post
They won't.

The RAW after - they turn Dean.

Roman destroys Dean for a couple months.

Then Roman vs Strowman to headline Summerslam

Ratings fall.
The thought of this.

I wanted SummerSlam tickets since it's going to be in New York again but I'm not sitting through this.

Hopefully, Seth is back by then. Maybe Roman/Seth for the belt and make the Authority angle mean something. Roman could say he took Seth's place.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome