Wrestling Forum: WWE, AEW, New Japan, Indy Wrestling, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is Roman Reigns the real reason they are not bringing Daniel Bryan back?

View Single Post
post #85 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2016, 03:41 AM
TommyWCECM

Re: Is Roman Reigns the real reason they are not bringing Daniel Bryan back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkke View Post
I don't think they would anyway as they've never really been booked under as much oppression as Bryan went through on the screen. It seems like sometimes it is forgetten around here that the lead into WM 30 for Bryan probably was the finest piece of overall build and booking this company has laid out for a decade.

And Tommy, you do still need people to actually put on the show, Bryan was contributing nothing to Raw and Smackdown while he was on the shelf for so long so delaying his return is not quite on the scale of pulling active members off TV. Besides we all know Vince is well more than capable of pulling the rug out from under anyone he chooses at any time when it comes to character momentum.. More than capable and fully willing to destroy it on a dime. So pulling folks off of TV isn't that necessary.
Like I said with thanos, Vince Is a capitalist who let the show go on after a wrestlers death, covered up snuka murdering his girlfriend, looked the other way with Patterson all to either prevent the loss of money or attain more. In the early 90s a time admittedly I wasn't watching did Vince ever hold back someone popular on the sidelines for lugers benefit?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome