Wrestling Forum banner

Possible WM Cards That Could Sell Out AT&T Stadium?

6K views 67 replies 56 participants last post by  stone cold 
#1 · (Edited)
So we all know that WWE wants to sell out AT&T stadium with 100k seats but let's be honest, they probably won't.

As of right now it looks like Austin, Bryan, Rock, Sting, HBK, Batista, Orton, Rollins, Rusev,etc. will NOT be wrestling.

So let's work together to make the most REALISTIC card using only the current roster that would MOST LIKELY be closest to selling 100K seats. (INB4 Eddie vs. Benoit)

I know what you think would sell out is subjective, but let's try to make this as objective as possible.

ME: Cena vs. Taker
WWEWHC: Ambrose vs. Reigns(c)
Triple H vs. Bray Wyatt
Lesnar vs. Kevin Owens- No DQ
Divas Title: Stephanie/Charlotte (c) vs. Sasha Banks
Tag Titles: New Day(c) vs. Usos vs. Dudley Boyz (TLC)
US title: Big Show(c) v. Kallisto (I know.. I just have a feeling there going to give Kallisto the underdog storyline thing)
IC title: Sheamus vs. Cesaro vs. Ziggler vs. Del Rio (Throwaway)

Well.. that's my card. It's not very good but hey that's all I had to work with. And before all the muscle marks call me out on Lesnar vs Owens, I'm not saying he would win. It would be a no DQ so Owens could actually have a chance against Lesnar. And no it's not too soon, he wrestled Cena in his debut.

Shoot.

See less See more
#64 ·
WWEWHC: Ambrose vs Reigns(C) - Reigns wins at SvS, loses at Wrestlemania, Reigns the Authority lapdog that screwed Ambrose, Ambrose became even more unhinged (not so... like.. yknow stabbing dolls and shit but more Steve Austin-ish just doing whatever he wants BECAUSE he is a bad ass not because he is pandering to a crowd)

US Title vs Mask: Del Rio(C)vs Kalisto - Kalisto wins here we can start this feud now but not make it an actual feud until Royal Rumble. Give Kalisto ample screentime in the RR, eliminating a few bigger names (Big Show for example) have him be eliminated by Del Rio and thus you can start a slow feud which Kalisto tries to grab the US Title but sort of gets impeded. Finally Kalisto just says I have something you tried to take from me, mask vs title. Makes US Title relevant, makes Kalisto relevant, makes ADR at his best, a heel (at least his best in WWE.) Ta-da.

Bray Wyatt vs The Undertaker - A rematch properly giving Wyatt what he deserves and that's a win over the Undertaker. ORRR

Kane vs The Undertaker - A double retirement send off that had Undertaker (or Kane) turn on one another at SvS. I wrote about it in another thread some odd days ago and can't remember where, isn't worth looking for but yeah.

If Kane vs Undertaker is done: Wyatt vs Triple H - Wyatt is a cult leader stop the machine, Triple H is the fucking machine. Why isn't this fucking happening yet?

Brock Lesnar vs Rusev - Man.. I just want Rusev to have credibility, have him say he can beat any American man (Sorta lost to Cena like 10 times but WWE made sure you forgot!) and out comes the Beast. I know.. it's like.. why would Lesnar fight Rusev without a stipulation, have him kidnap and beat up Heyman I don't know, Sable. Make it personal. Lol.

Intercontinental Title: Tyler Breeze(C) vs Cesaro - Love them both and have you seen Breeze sell Cesaro's uppercuts? My GAWD. Easily could be a workhorse match and produce epic matches if built right.

Tag Team Title: Harper / Rowan vs The Usos vs The New Day vs The Dudleys (c): Man... give them their title reign and drop it at Wrestlemania in a Ladders match. Give the titles to either The Usos (...ugh) or The Wyatts.

Divas: Paige (C) vs Sasha Banks - Banks loses and Paige retains. Setting up a year long feud that has Sasha win it at the next WM. No clue really.

Clearly I missed a lot of good names and such, but I'm tired and am going to just send this as is, it's not the greatest but oh well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.