Wrestling Forum banner

Imagine if this man returns for the 2012 Royal Rumble as a surprise entrant

4K views 35 replies 31 participants last post by  CrotchChop 
#1 ·
Imagine if this man returns for the 2012 Royal Rumble as a surprise entrant during the 40-man Royal Rumble, and we get to hear this music as soon as the Royal Rumble clock starts counting down 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....0...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEKxpYgby-Y

Who wouldn't mark out especially if it was just for one night only, anything to see Sid back in a WWE ring, it would be great

The adult fans would be marking out hard but the little kids having no idea who he even is

#28 ·
I've seen some of his indy work of the last 5 years, he's definitely in shape to at least do a Royal Rumble spot. I would mark out just because I hated him when I was a kid.

#32 · (Edited)
Three years ago, Sid was supposed to work for the promotion I work for, 304 Wrestling in Huntington, West Virginia. He was paid half his booking fee, his flight was paid for (which was the deal for him to come work). One of our wrestlers drove to Columbus, Ohio to pick him up at the airport, only, he never showed up at the airport. People accused us of baiting and switching because we had made him the focal point of our advertising (some of which I do, the posters). I used to be a fan of his, too.

Live and learn, I guess. We've paid less money for better talent since then, like Matt Cross, Brutus Beefcake, and last Sunday, Billy Gunn.

#33 ·
Last I heard he was in good shape and if they wanted a legend to make a one-off appearance he would certainly be a very realistic option. Hopefully we'll get some old faces this year.

#35 ·
The kids will shit in their pants as a tribute to SID

#36 ·
I liked Sid as a kid only because I thought he was cool. Even then I knew he wasn't the best wrestler around but I didn't care. Back then tons of mega popular wrestlers couldn't actually wrestle for shit.

For me Sid fit into this weird category of being a "WCW guy" who we'd dream about coming to the WWF one day. So when he finally came in it was a big deal. I think he was Sid Justice during his first WWF go around, then later Sycho Sid.

Anyway - I doubt he's in good shape anymore.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.