- Where they go with Ziggler and Del Rio after their amazing match at Payback.
- What they have in store for CM Punk now.
- Where Daniel Bryan, Orton and Kane go next.
- Where the Shield go next and if they have new challengers coming up.
- Henry's return
- AJ as Divas champion plus where they go with AJ and Kaitlyn
- Who is going to enter money in the bank.
A lot to look forward to, first Raw in ages I'm actually intrigued by.
-Complete Ziggler face turn and separate him from AJ and Big E into a redemption storyline
-Turn Orton heel, have him punt Kane, and insert Bryan into feud which sets up his singles run
-Have Christian and Jericho team up to face the Shield. Set up Mysterio vs. Ambrose. These matches will only continue to make the Shield the most exciting in terms of wrestling
-Henry vs. Cena?
-Punk face turn, set him up vs. Heyman guys Brock, Axel, and RVD
"Nobody's been shot, nobody's been struck by any of the uhh..explosions"