WWE Begins Concussion Storyline with HHH, Backstage News On What They Plan For It - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 09:17 AM Thread Starter
FEAR THE BROCKTAGON
 
JY57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 12,700
Points: 5,427
                     
WWE Begins Concussion Storyline with HHH, Backstage News On What They Plan For It

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...d_With_It.html

Quote:
- For those wondering, Triple H is fine and the angle at the end of last night's RAW was the beginning of what appears to be a concussion storyline.

The idea right now is that the McMahon family will be brought into the storyline eventually. Triple H will likely be off WWE TV for a while and when he returns, Stephanie McMahon and Vince McMahon will try and talk him out of ever wrestling again.

At Extreme Rules on Sunday, Vince McMahon was telling people he had something big planned for RAW and apparently the Triple H angle was it.

Source: F4Wonline.com

http://images.wikia.com/deusex/en/images/e/e7/Adam_Jensen_Concept.jpg
JY57 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 09:19 AM
x78
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
x78's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 8,508
Points: 4,330
                     
Re: WWE Begins Concussion Storyline with Triple H, Backstage News on Where They're He

Quote:
The idea right now is that the McMahon family will be brought into the storyline eventually. Triple H will likely be off WWE TV for a while and when he returns, Stephanie McMahon and Vince McMahon will try and talk him out of ever wrestling again.
But The Ass-Kicker Will Defy Doctors Orders To Face Brock Lesnar... in a HELL IN A CELL MATCH!


Quote:
Originally Posted by wowjames View Post
x78 is a one note gimmick don't engage him.
x78 is offline  
post #3 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 09:22 AM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
DetroitRiverPhx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 4,675
Points: 1,113
                     
Re: WWE Begins Concussion Storyline with HHH, Backstage News On What They Plan For It

So Vince's big idea was seeing Ziggler get a very severe concussion and a light bulb went off?

I actually don't mind the potential of the angle, if they really do their home work on it and it eventually ends HHH's career (kayfabe of course) to really put over the seriousness of concussions. Have HHH be moody, and change in personality with constant headaches - have Vince and Stephanie implore him to retire and how he has nothing to prove in the ring and the wwe needs him in the front office. Have HBK try to get him to retire to no avail.
DetroitRiverPhx is offline  
post #4 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 09:28 AM
x78
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
x78's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 8,508
Points: 4,330
                     
Re: WWE Begins Concussion Storyline with HHH, Backstage News On What They Plan For It

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitRiverPhx View Post
So Vince's big idea was seeing Ziggler get a very severe concussion and a light bulb went off?

I actually don't mind the potential of the angle, if they really do their home work on it and it eventually ends HHH's career (kayfabe of course) to really put over the seriousness of concussions. Have HHH be moody, and change in personality with constant headaches - have Vince and Stephanie implore him to retire and how he has nothing to prove in the ring and the wwe needs him in the front office. Have HBK try to get him to retire to no avail.


Instead of putting over new talent by allowing them to retire him, Triple H will put over 'the seriousness of concussions'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowjames View Post
x78 is a one note gimmick don't engage him.
x78 is offline  
post #5 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 09:30 AM
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
What_A_Maneuver!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,671
Points: 1,806
                     
Re: WWE Begins Concussion Storyline with HHH, Backstage News On What They Plan For It

Trips and Ziggler should start a tag team.

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac220/DDDDDOOOOOMMMMM/Hehbekah.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Mark View Post
it seems people on here only know how to complain...
punk wins the title at mitb, complain
triple h returns , complain
zack ryder gets a role that garuntees he'll be on tv on a weekly basis , complain
punk goes over cena AGAIN , complain
kevin nash returns , complain
jennifer aniston gives you a blow job , complain
What_A_Maneuver! is offline  
post #6 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 09:33 AM
Without a Paddle.
 
SUNDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 1,010
Points: 0
                 
Re: WWE Begins Concussion Storyline with HHH, Backstage News On What They Plan For It

On a plus side... at least Stephanie is no longer the biggest headache in his life...




SUNDAY is offline  
post #7 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 09:37 AM
Lurking. Always lurking.
 
Bearodactyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Groningen
Posts: 4,223
Points: 1,101
                     
Re: WWE Begins Concussion Storyline with HHH, Backstage News On What They Plan For It

Trips vs Ziggler in a concussion match? Sweeeeeet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clobberin' View Post
On a plus side... at least Stephanie is no longer the biggest headache in his life...
Not sure if purposely making the same joke Kaitlyn made at ER about AJ and Ziggler, or just coďncidence...

Bearodactyl is offline  
post #8 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 09:39 AM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dr.Boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,767
Points: 24
                     
Re: WWE Begins Concussion Storyline with HHH, Backstage News On What They Plan For It

Gets a concussion

:ziggler3

Sells a story arc to Vince McMahon

Dr.Boo is offline  
post #9 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 09:44 AM
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,648
Points: 0
                     
Re: WWE Begins Concussion Storyline with HHH, Backstage News On What They Plan For It

Quote:
Originally Posted by x78 View Post


Instead of putting over new talent by allowing them to retire him, Triple H will put over 'the seriousness of concussions'.
Gold

If the WWE is actually gonna give us a moral compass on concussions, then I truly give up. WHO the hell watches this crap in order to be educated on things, it's fucking wrestling. My God, the whole point is to watch two guys pretend to kill each other for a pretend title. What are they gonna do next? Have John Cena come out with his make a wish foundation & read Bible passages before saying grace & entering the arena. Then he can battle atheist CM Punk in a match to decide if God exists, only to have Cena Rise Above Hate & win.

Then they can educate us on the effects of bullying, tell the children to stay active & stay in school, tell us that violence is not the answer as CM Punk apologizes to Cena for hitting him, then they can take a bow on the stage. The End.

The fuck is this shit, seriously?
Farnham the Drunk is offline  
post #10 of 55 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 09:45 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
TheAbsentOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,412
Points: 675
           
Re: WWE Begins Concussion Storyline with HHH, Backstage News On What They Plan For It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Boo View Post
Gets a concussion

:ziggler3

Sells a story arc to Vince McMahon
Gold

Mick Foley on the 2014 Royal Rumble

TheAbsentOne is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome