- The pussification of Ryback continues. Won't even touch Cena. It's sad how his character's gone from having no problem with exchanging blows with the World's Strongest Man to backing down from John Cena. Fuck this company and the way they use their heels as cowards, even someone like Ryback.
- Sandow burying Orton was good shit, though I'm not a fan of him doing the whole singing thing, it was entertaining when I heard it with the music in the background on that youtube video. I still maintain the singing thing should remain a youtube-only thing/something he every once in a while does, but it's only been one week so far, so let's see if they continue it. Of course Orton absolutely buried Sandow in the match in return, but Sandow's burial of Orton was better.
- Del Rio/Ziggler was decent, and SWAGGER SWAGGERING WITH HIS BEASTLY SWAG SWAGGING ZIGGLER AND DEL RIO WITH THAT SWAGGED LADDER WAS FUCKING AWESOME! DEY GOT SWAGGERED BY DA BEAST, JACK SWAGGER!
- Yay, the IC Champion, Wade Barrett, continues to be treated irrelevantly. Is jobbed out to Sheamus for no reason and treated as an afterthought on another Raw.
- On the plus side of that match, Henry absolutely burying Cole and putting over Bradshaw for "carrying this like he always does" was the moment of the night.
- Lesnar destroying the office was gold. Lesnar intimidating everyone in his sight was gold. Heyman commentating on everything was gold. Brock holding the gold was... gold (and put the title over more than anyone has in the last few years). HHH's promo was... uninspiring and mediocre, as usual from this terrible feud. Heyman sort of saved the back and fourth there from being completely abysmal, but even he's not a miracle worker. Hoping this program really does end at ER.
- Ryback/Kane wasn't good. Ryback then uses the Shield distraction as a chance to attack Cena, as any standard heel would do.
Overall another poor Raw to add to the books. Henry's commentary, Sandow's burial of Orton, and the office destruction video were the only bright points of the show.