Ryback more over than ever. Ryback would have been put in the midcard (most likley go over miz for IC title at the time) if cena didnt get injured. the fans would not nearly be behind him as they are now.
He would have been more over if he were sent to midcard to win titles,Him taking shots at the WWE and losing each time has somewhat ruined his image and even ending his winning streak which was one of the main reasons why he was extremely over.
2. No, it's not. People watch the show mainly to see the champion in action. The champ plays a part in people tuning in. CM Punk has proven time and time again that he's the best in the world... at driving the viewers away. Of course the low ratings aren't his fault alone, but him as champion isn't helping. At all. Do casual fans care about him? Nope. WWE will put the title on The Rock (then on Cena) to save the ratings
3. They needed a new top face, a new John Cena. Punk failed. They turned him heel. Now he will lose the title to The Rock and no one will remember his title reign. "lols if he wasnt a draw he wouldnt have held the title for so long" lmfao that's like saying the Mae Young giving birth to Hornswoggle segment was good because otherwise it wouldn't have been on TV.
4. too bad he won't be so relevant this year.. I can guarantee he will be end up on SD (where he belongs) by the end of the year. I can also guarantee that the ratings will be higher than they were in 2012 (the average rating was 3.01)... see ya next year lol
5. it's just a set up for Cena vs The Rock II rofl... Punk vs Austin will never happen
6. doesn't mean shit, someone else could make a top 100 wrestlers of all time list and place Hornswoggle at #1 OPINIONSOPINIONSOPINIONSOPINIONSOPINIONSOPINIONSOPINIONSOPINIONSOPINIONS
7. my rep is irrelevant to this discussion, I think it's sad that you have resort to defending yourself like that. If you wanna talk about my rep so much, then fine. I'm one of the best if not the best poster on this forum and most people are just jealous... I made a rant about this feel free to read it and share your thoughts http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/...leberries.html
edit : If getting the last word in makes you feel good (and I strongly suspect it does), then okay pal. I'm done here. Have a nice day
You do realize they would never give an opportunity of being a champion for this long to just anybody right?
Yes,It is moronic.Not everybody watches to see "the champion" people watch the WWE for storylines and mostly wrestling thats why its the WWE.And as for your "ratings" argument...I'm just going to quote this fine gentleman...
On the ratings point, I have a few things to say. First, three hour Raw's are cleaerly killing ratings; one online article even noted that WWE and USA Network are aware of it, but that the third hour still adds up to more cash in the end. Second, ratings were horrible during HBK's and Hart's time, but they were amazing. Also, ratings didn't start going down under Punk's reign, they've been going down consistently since Austin got his big back injury in November 1999. I don't see anyone bashing The Rock for ruining the Attitude Era, though, and that's when he started to carry the load for a couple years.
Blaming the ratings on Punk is damn silly,You're just blaming him for the ratings because of the fact that you yourself dislike Punk dearly.
If anything,Punk's the only reason most wrestling fans keep watching the WWE now.Its obvious Punk is extremely over and has a HUGE fanbase,Its not just "The IWC" you see his fans in the crowd every damn time cheering his name.
More "I want this to happen so its true" garbage
I'm not even going to bother...I'm glad KeepinItReal wrote all of this for me...
It's "just a set-up for Cena-Rock II." I'm not even sure how to respond to that. So can you criticize any wrestler or storyline or match as JUST a lead-in to what's coming next? Was Angle-Undertaker No Way Out 2006 just a lead-in to Guerrero-Angle? Was Undertaker-HBK just a lead-in to Undertaker-HHH? If WWE's ultimate goal was Cena-Punk II, there are thousand other scenarios that can lead to that. The route they chose was having The Rock use up one of his rare matches against the guy who sells more merch than anyone else today (except maybe Cena).
What the actual fuck? Why would anybody vote Hornswoggle wrestler of the year? You're missing the point,Yes it is a matter of opinions and the fact is ALLOT of people have the opinion that CM Punk was the best wrestler of the year two years in a row means CM Punk just isn't another guy on the roster it means he's big wither you like it or not.
Your rep is irrelevant to the discussion,Thats the only thing I agree with you on.However no,Nobody is jealous of you and its sad you keep trying to convince yourself people are jealous of you on a damn wrestling forum.