Reasons your point is flawed.
1. CM Punk has been WWE champion in 2011, 2012, 2013.
2. To blame one person for low ratings is moronic.
3. If he wasn't a 'draw' or success then WWE wouldn't have made him the longest WWE champion in 25 years and something like 4th longest WWE champion in history. If hes was such a failure then he wouldn't have gotten past 2 month let alone 13/14.
Also been his 2nd title reign. The 2nd coming only months after his first. He must have been doing something right.
4. Drawing doesn't just mean PPV ratings and RAW ratings. It means someone who is relevant enough in mainstream media and relevant enough to make people spend money on the product. Look at the his merchandise sales, dvd sales, WWE game cover, twitter followers, appearances on TV shows and radio shows etc.
5. Hes is feuding with The Rock followed in the future by Stone Cold Steve Austin (seems very likely). If he was such a poor draw and failure WWE wouldn't be involve him in such feuds.
6. Wrestler of the year two years in a row.
7. You have a shit load of red rep, which clearly indicates not many people value your opinion.
Whether you like him or not is irrelevant as we are all entitled to our likes and dislikes. But instead of randomly posting links to ratings (which fans shouldn't be to bothered about) at least be able to make an articulate link between 'low' ratings and the product. Like faster internet speeds, streaming, tevo, sky plus, illegal downloads, NBA/NFL/UFC/MLB competition, natural disasters, recession, lack of star power to compete against, THREE HOUR RAWS killing the product, transitional talent period, incompetent booking, too many new WWE programmes.