The Shield Discussion Thread - Page 580 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Most impressive member of The Shield?
Ambrose 802 63.35%
Rollins 158 12.48%
Reigns 306 24.17%
Voters: 1266. You may not vote on this poll

 1Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #5791 of 9091 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 11:02 AM
Little Poppa Pump
 
CharliePrince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,242
Points: 391
               
Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwayneAustin View Post
Number 1 in dem ESPN Power Rankings baby
not just that but the damn write-up intro is AMAZING!

seriously, ESPN has outdone themselves

Whose NEXT?!

THE SHIELD is

and I agree wholeheartedly.. years from now.. we will all remember the night stars were born. Elimination Chamber 2013.. where The Shield absolutely stole the ppv

CharliePrince is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #5792 of 9091 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 11:04 AM
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania
 
Amber B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 24,966
Points: 1,278
                     
Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
I'm so not down for that look and I hated his HHH/HBK love child look when he was first starting out and I hated the pink hair he was sporting.
Once he cut his hair though....





Fucking bitches. Getting money.

Amber B is offline  
post #5793 of 9091 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 11:06 AM
Crumbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Infraction City
Posts: 12,539
Points: 0
                     
Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber B View Post
I'm so not down for that look and I hated his HHH/HBK love child look when he was first starting out and I hated the pink hair he was sporting.
Once he cut his hair though....
Considering your fascination with long haired guys from observation, I was surprised you didn't like that look. Then again I believe you just love the pure craziness of Ambrose which is shown more in his more recent looks. I'm certainly glad he decided to stop looking like Curt Hawkins.
Cookie Monster is offline  
post #5794 of 9091 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 11:16 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,730
Points: 0
             
Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

They just have to move The Shield forward. 3 man matches can only go for so long. The Ryback thing is fine as long as he's jobbing to them. I really like to see some more story involved, other than "injustice"

Get specific. Especially since The John Cena Problem is not even involved anymore.
Dudechi is offline  
post #5795 of 9091 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 11:22 AM
Smarter Than The Average Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,645
Points: 340
                     
Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

This is the best stable in a long time. And it's all because they can actually WIN MATCHES.

Shock horror.
King Bebe is offline  
post #5796 of 9091 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 11:55 AM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 31
Points: 0
   
Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

What's amazing is that these guys have been on top of their game in all three of their matches. They're all good to great wrestlers, have great teamwork, and can collectively convey their promos with intensity and sincerity. Can't wait to see what these guys do at Wrestlemania.
Original is offline  
post #5797 of 9091 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 12:02 PM
Curtis Painter
Premium
 
Dallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 873
Points: 0
         
Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
Reminds me of his match against MNM on Velocity. Good old young Ambrose.

Dallas is offline  
post #5798 of 9091 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 12:02 PM
Kiss my eyes & Lay Me To Sleep
 
Juggernaut Reigns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,961
Points: 2,773
                     
Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwayneAustin View Post
Number 1 in dem ESPN Power Rankings baby
Number 1 Or GTFO


Cena:You Can't See Me
Me: Not On ESPN Rankings




#Roman Reigns!
Juggernaut Reigns is offline  
post #5799 of 9091 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 12:12 PM
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania
 
Amber B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 24,966
Points: 1,278
                     
Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
Considering your fascination with long haired guys from observation, I was surprised you didn't like that look. Then again I believe you just love the pure craziness of Ambrose which is shown more in his more recent looks. I'm certainly glad he decided to stop looking like Curt Hawkins.
Long hair only works for me if they are rough around the edges. He looks way too WWE developmental but that was his mission at the time so I guess that's what he was going for. Him changing his look was the smartest thing he did. I can't see an EdgeHead ranting in an alley about his crack head mother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudechi View Post
They just have to move The Shield forward. 3 man matches can only go for so long. The Ryback thing is fine as long as he's jobbing to them. I really like to see some more story involved, other than "injustice"

Get specific. Especially since The John Cena Problem is not even involved anymore.
This is the issue I'm having and that's because there really isn't a lot of roster depth. After Ryback, who do they really go after to have a meaningful feud with?





Fucking bitches. Getting money.

Amber B is offline  
post #5800 of 9091 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 12:21 PM
Working on my abs
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,917
Points: 415
                     
Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber B View Post

This is the issue I'm having and that's because there really isn't a lot of roster depth. After Ryback, who do they really go after to have a meaningful feud with?
Rock, HHH, Taker, Cena (again) and once they are babyfaces Brock and Punk. Plenty of options.
murder is offline  
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome