The Shield Discussion Thread - Page 182 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
View Poll Results: Most impressive member of The Shield?
Ambrose 802 63.35%
Rollins 158 12.48%
Reigns 306 24.17%
Voters: 1266. You may not vote on this poll

 1Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1811 of 9091 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Duke6881's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: US
Posts: 47
Points: 0
 
Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

I'm excited to see what The Shield does tonight!
Duke6881 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1812 of 9091 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 08:29 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,658
Points: 0
                     
Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke6881 View Post
I'm excited to see what The Shield does tonight!
How? It's the same old thing. They are already stale. Granted I like them all, but this Shield thing is week to week. Hardly any real plot to this. The PPV match has hardly any hype, and they are lucky to be featured against another stale duo, but somehow still popular to the fans. Boring, The Shield aren't doing anything new. It's bullshit. Stop with the pointless stables.
truk83 is offline  
post #1813 of 9091 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 11:11 PM
Crumbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Infraction City
Posts: 12,539
Points: 0
                     
Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

What I am surprised at is how strong they have made The Shield look. Now before some of you jump in with the whole "Ryback knocked them all down with a ladder etc." or "Ryback chased them out through the crowd last week etc". But I mean they aren't afraid of Ryback, Kane, Bryan etc. They stand there ground in the ring. They take them on. Reigns was going one on one with Ryback and didn't even look weak in the encounter.

I hope for the love of god that The Shield go over on Sunday, and look powerful doing it too.
Cookie Monster is offline  
post #1814 of 9091 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 11:11 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: US
Posts: 10,993
Points: 0
                     
Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

I think Ziggler is in charge of Shield. On commentary he was throwing out subtle hints at it. HE specifically said "Cena has been handed chance after chance. it's an unjustice." as soon as shield came out Cole said twice "they represent injustice."
cesaro_ROCKS is offline  
post #1815 of 9091 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 11:20 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Smoogle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,378
Points: 224
                   
Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

it is interesting like one of the above posters said..they aren't the normal type of heels since they were eager for ryback to come in the ring like that and basically were into the brawl
Smoogle is offline  
post #1816 of 9091 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 11:20 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Tracer Bullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: North of the Wall
Posts: 194
Points: 0
   
Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deck the skyfalls View Post
I think Ziggler is in charge of Shield. On commentary he was throwing out subtle hints at it. HE specifically said "Cena has been handed chance after chance. it's an unjustice." as soon as shield came out Cole said twice "they represent injustice."
The anti-spirit squad.

Tracer Bullet is offline  
post #1817 of 9091 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 11:21 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Crona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,113
Points: 9
                 
Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
What I am surprised at is how strong they have made The Shield look. Now before some of you jump in with the whole "Ryback knocked them all down with a ladder etc." or "Ryback chased them out through the crowd last week etc". But I mean they aren't afraid of Ryback, Kane, Bryan etc. They stand there ground in the ring. They take them on. Reigns was going one on one with Ryback and didn't even look weak in the encounter.

I hope for the love of god that The Shield go over on Sunday, and look powerful doing it too.
I'd say Ryback throwing the ladder at them actually made them look stronger considering they still held their own with everyone in the ring after being hit. Reigns was hanging in there with Ryback quite well too.

"Everything anybody ever valued or struggled for... it's all a monstrous, demented gag! So why can't you see the funny side? Why aren't you laughing?"
Crona is offline  
post #1818 of 9091 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 11:22 PM
AMBROSE IS GOAT
 
NeyNey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,358
Points: 124
                     
Re: The Shield Discussion Thread


CHAMPviaHQ

“You had the power, the speed, the good looks, the charm, the charisma, and then… also, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns.”
- Dean Ambrose about The Shield
NeyNey is offline  
post #1819 of 9091 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 11:27 PM
The Red Beast
 
Sith Rollins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 19,725
Points: 1,749
                     
Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

They ended it perfectly tonight. Shield look kind of strong attacking Cena and Ryback looks strong just by coming in last.

But with this ending it makes it even more interesting to see what they do Sunday. Hope they could just make Kane take the pin cuz having DB lose when he is still over would be silly.


Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD



Spoiler for CalaRollins:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calahart View Post
I regret going into twitter when really I needed the sleep. First thing I see when I go on? Leighla posting Seth dicks. I went from groggy to woke in a heartbeat and man... Seth is hot.
Sith Rollins is offline  
post #1820 of 9091 (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 11:35 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
swagger_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 23,333
Points: 893
                     
Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Man Prime View Post
They ended it perfectly tonight. Shield look kind of strong attacking Cena and Ryback looks strong just by coming in last.

But with this ending it makes it even more interesting to see what they do Sunday. Hope they could just make Kane take the pin cuz having DB lose when he is still over would be silly.
LOL even Ryder is still over, watch that Ryder vs Rio match? pretty good imo. But anyways, it's real hard to think Ryback will lose another PPV, but agree on him not getting knocked if he doesn't take the pin, again, and if something shifty happens at the PPV as well.


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (WELCOME TO THE ROMAN EMPIRE ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX.
swagger_ROCKS is online now  
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome