1. Where is it said that every feud Cena is in has to be the main event?
2. This worries me because its looking more and more like Dolph is losing and made to look like a fool.
3. She's a diva-she doesn't require nor warrant significant air time. She could go away forever and it wouldn't affect anything, that's how useless she is.
4. I agree, I just wish it was under better circumstances.
5. Raw doesn't need to be anchored around a story like this. Its shit, makes zero sense, is horrendously acted and is just terrible in every way. Shouldn't the long term story be Rock's title match at the Rumble? Seems to me that would be the logical one to go with, or something revolving around the title to build up its importance so that Rock can fly with it. That is gonna draw big money. This story, on the other hand, will be lucky if it draws flies to its aroma of crap.
1. Are you suggesting that the #1 guy and face of the company would logically not be in the main event scene? Put aside our dislike for Cena's character.
2. And how would that be different than everything up to this point, barring two clean victories over Orton? At least it's now against a #1 guy.
3. Just because you don't like the divas or AJ, does not mean that the WWE don't see her as the top representative of that division and the most over they've had for quite some time. She's the John Cena for the teenage girls. They're pushing their two most over entertainers of each gender into a single storyline trying to capitalize (and like always, trying to get Cena some face rub).
4. Sparring with Cena and Miz is good for him, IMO. Any other mic time would be meaningless compared to this top tier involvement he's getting.
5. How do you push a Rock storyline when Rock isn't around to push it?
In an ideal world the WWE title would be the main storyline and the champion would be the #1 guy in the company. This is reality however, Cena is still the #1 guy, the #1 draw and will remain in the main event whether he's involved in a title chase or not. Since this is the reality of the WWE as evidenced by the past year of Cena main eventing PPV after PPV without the title, this is the best possible scenario they could play out regardless of the content of the storyline (which I myself said was lackluster).