Ziggler's MITB = Cena? - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 02:33 PM
I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone
 
Punkhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Where The Lines Overlap
Posts: 9,662
Points: 1,282
                     
Re: Ziggler's MITB = Cena?

As big as Cena's heel turn would be, it will never be bigger than Hogan's. Unless the creative thinks of something genious. But it's WWE, so not gonna happen.

I accept rep.

Punkhead is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 02:37 PM
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo
 
Brye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 23,441
Points: 9
                     
Re: Ziggler's MITB = Cena?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodus Clay View Post
Ziggler never gets much reaction anyways, remember when he did that promo after ended Jericho career crowd didn't gave a fuck, Cena heel turn gonna be big if hes still an active wrestler, remember it took ages for Hogan to turn but it was fucking big when he did.
He certainly got a good reaction at No Way Out.



Sig: ABrown & CHAMP

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down
Brye is offline  
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 02:37 PM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Brodus Clay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,729
Points: 660
                     
Re: Ziggler's MITB = Cena?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasab View Post
Ziggler did the promo after Triple H announced he was somehow retiring. And lol at the "Ziggler never gets much reaction anyways" bullshit, are you Jerry Lawler?
That would actually of make people hate him more lol but nothing a fucking zero crowd reaction, of course majority of people always forgive him or put a excuse, fucking IWC darling.

Yes Ziggler doesn't get much reaction, those smarks lets go Ziggler chants that he got from time to time aren't even the ones a heel doing his work well should of get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodus Clay View Post
Probably Bray would slap you for saying that, fans this days have no fucking respect for the Undertaker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
As they shouldn't, he hasn't earned it. He took a dump on the face of the best talent on the roster and said "fuck you, I don't have to do SHIT but show up and pin you after you carry the entire program". Disrespect begets disrespect. Undertaker is a selfish, arrogant, broken down old has been who can't give it up, who doesn't give one shit about the next generation of stars and helping the company that made him thrive. It's always all about him.

Last edited by Brodus Clay; 10-06-2012 at 02:52 PM.
Brodus Clay is offline  
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 02:57 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Pasab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,521
Points: 0
       
Re: Ziggler's MITB = Cena?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodus Clay View Post
That would actually of make people hate him more lol but nothing a fucking zero crowd reaction, of course majority of people always forgive him or put a excuse, fucking IWC darling.

Yes Ziggler doesn't get much reaction, those smarks lets go Ziggler chants that he got from time to time aren't even the ones a heel doing his work well should of get.
People were KO by the announcement, that's a fact not an opinion. And what is a heel doing his work well in WWE nowadays, is it your darling Alberto No Heato ?
Pasab is offline  
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Brodus Clay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,729
Points: 660
                     
Re: Ziggler's MITB = Cena?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasab View Post
People were KO by the announcement, that's a fact not an opinion. And what is a heel doing his work well in WWE nowadays, is it your darling Alberto No Heato ?
I like him but I don't have darlings, if I had darlings I would make excuses and tell they are facts instead of opinions, and going offtopic I think ADR doesn't work well on the ME he would do better on the midcard, I don't want him to main event for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodus Clay View Post
Probably Bray would slap you for saying that, fans this days have no fucking respect for the Undertaker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
As they shouldn't, he hasn't earned it. He took a dump on the face of the best talent on the roster and said "fuck you, I don't have to do SHIT but show up and pin you after you carry the entire program". Disrespect begets disrespect. Undertaker is a selfish, arrogant, broken down old has been who can't give it up, who doesn't give one shit about the next generation of stars and helping the company that made him thrive. It's always all about him.
Brodus Clay is offline  
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 03:41 PM
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo
 
Brye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 23,441
Points: 9
                     
Re: Ziggler's MITB = Cena?

Not called having a darling, it's called being a fan of something. We're not businessmen, we're fans and there's nothing wrong with defending a guy you like to a certain extent.



Sig: ABrown & CHAMP

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down
Brye is offline  
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 06:19 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
Pasab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,521
Points: 0
       
Re: Ziggler's MITB = Cena?

That's why there are forums where we could dramatize, be in bad faith, admire, ... or choose an alias of a wrestler we don't even like because we lost a stupid bet...
Pasab is offline  
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 06:57 PM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Brodus Clay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,729
Points: 660
                     
Re: Ziggler's MITB = Cena?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasab View Post
That's why there are forums where we could dramatize, be in bad faith, admire, ... or choose an alias of a wrestler we don't even like because we lost a stupid bet...
If you posted because of my situation it wasn't a bet, you are wrong... but let me tell you, real cause it's even worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodus Clay View Post
Probably Bray would slap you for saying that, fans this days have no fucking respect for the Undertaker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
As they shouldn't, he hasn't earned it. He took a dump on the face of the best talent on the roster and said "fuck you, I don't have to do SHIT but show up and pin you after you carry the entire program". Disrespect begets disrespect. Undertaker is a selfish, arrogant, broken down old has been who can't give it up, who doesn't give one shit about the next generation of stars and helping the company that made him thrive. It's always all about him.
Brodus Clay is offline  
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 07:13 PM
Fear Me!
 
Lucifer34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada aka Flames Country
Posts: 3,397
Points: 127
                     
Re: Ziggler's MITB = Cena?

This thread confuses me, lol.

Ziggler cashing in Money In The Bank will be similar to when Cena turns heel, if he does, because nobody will care? The crowd will probably pop a little at least when Ziggler cashes in, only because he finally won the World Title. Well, technically, it would be the second time for him winning the World Title, but I don't count the first time.

Cena turning heel needs to be HUGE. Like during a match against the Undertaker at a Wrestlemania, or something like that. I thought they would have turned Cena heel against the Rock at Wrestlemania 28.

There's no doubt Cena's eventual heel turn will be bigger than anything else that happens, or has happened recently.



2014-2015 Calgary Flames: 45-30-7(97 pts.)(3rd in Pacific Division)
Western Conference Quarter-Finals vs. Vancouver Canucks: Flames lead series 2-1

2014 Seattle Seahawks: 12-4(NFC West Champions, NFC Champions)

Lucifer34 is offline  
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Absent SuperTsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 480
Points: 0
     
Re: Ziggler's MITB = Cena?

Ziggler is going to cash into against The Rock. This is after Dwayne wins at Rumble obviously, how soon after I don't know. This will be a nod to a promo from over a year ago when Dwayne said he had no idea who Dolph Ziggler was.

Muhammed Ali fears The Great Khali.
Absent SuperTsar is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome