Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
Join Date: Nov 2011
Re: So Barrett is open for business huh?
Although the gun for hire bit has been done before, I too would like to see this partnership. It has the potential of creating a faction with Del Rio as the leader, Barrett as the enforcer, Otunga as the legal advisor and occasional wrestler, and Ricardo as the punching bag/ guy who interferes in all the matches. (plus Otunga and Barrett has history as a unit)
This could also lead to an eventual break up with Barrett realizing his full potential and turning on the group. Could work imo.
- Opening HHH promo, interrupted by the Oscar Award music when he starts saying the same crap over and over again.
- Cesaro/Kidd vs Hollywood Bleach-Blondes: Ziggler/Rollins for the Tag Titles
- Monsters Ball: Kane v Big Show v Rowan v Harper vs Mark Henry vs El Torito (And no one sells any of El Torito's offense)
- Lana-On-A-Pole Match: No competitors, just Lana on a pole
- Triple Threat Divas Match:
Emma v AJ vs Paige (filled with chain wrestling, stand offs, stiff strikes, apron bumps, blading, etc.)
- Promo Off/Debate:
Bray Wyatt v Dean Ambrose v Roman Reigns v Hideo Itami (Spoiler: Itami comes in 3rd)
- WWE Title:
Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan!