Airing clips of all the Cena angles on the show gained 101,000 viewers.
Says the Cena clips drew 101,000 viewers. Clips was 2 minutes long in a 15 minute quarter
Great Khali vs. Primo & Epico lost 186,000 viewers.
Says Khali Vs. Primo/Epico lost 186,000 viewers. Was a 1 minute match in a 15 minute quarter
- 2.91 rating. = Ryback promo, Ryback Vs. Tensai, 1 commercial break
- Lost 298,000 viewers = Kingston Vs. Barrett, 1 commercial break
- Lost 80,000 viewers = Various videos and backstage promos, Divas Match, 2 commercial breaks
- Gained 376,000 viewers = Cesaro Vs. Truth, 1 commercial break, start of AJ/Cena/Vickie,Ziggler segment
- Gained 195,000 viewers = AJ/Cena/Vickie/Ziggler segment, 1 commercial break, start of Orton Vs. Del Rio
- Lost 122,000 viewers = Orton VS. Del Rio, 1 commercial break, backstage segment
- Lost 186,000 viewers = 2 commercial break, Khali Vs. Primo/Epico, backstage segment, start of Miz Vs. Otunga
- Gained 223,000 viewers = End of Miz Vs. Otunga, 1 commercial break, Sheamus/Big Show segment
- Gained 105,000 viewers = End of Sheamus/Big show segment, Sheamus Vs. Sandow, 1 commercial break
- Lost 241,000 viewers = End of Sheamus Vs. Sandow, backstage segment, Cena/Ziggler backstage brawl, 2 commercial breaks
- Lost 266,000 viewers = Backstage segment, Bryan/Kane Vs. Mysterio/Sin Cara, 1 commercial break
- Gained 101,000 viewers = End of Bryan/Kane Vs. Mysterio/Sin Cara, 1 commercial break, Cena/AJ/Ziggler recap, Start of CM Punk celebration
- Gained 419,000 viewers = CM Punk celebration continues
Many segments and matches went into 2 quarters and therefore hard to determine how it did.
Not much in high drops or high gains. A bit all over the place, just like the show itself. Just a overall lack of intrest in the product right from the start of the show.