Now, hear me out.
Does anyone else think Rusev is the perfect choice to go on an unstopppable run the same way Samoa Joe did in Tna when he first started?
I see some similarities between the two.
1) both are huge guys who are extremely athletic. We've seen Rusev hit heel kicks and go for a diving splash in his NXT match with Ziggler.
2) both have backgrounds in martial arts, and utilize them well.
3) both have an intimidation factor about that few can match.
I think if WWE are smart, they'll throw Rusev into demolition mode until they think he's ready for a belt. Rusev is the only big guy that's shown any potential for the future, they better not fuck him up.
NOT REMOVING THIS UNTIL...
1} Y2J either makes 10 IC title reigns,or gets another world title. Probs won't happen.
2) Ryback is fired. Opinion changed.
3) Christian gets a decent WHC reign. Retired.
4) Tyson Kidd wins US or IC title.
5) CM Punk wins another world title. Good luck in UFC.
6) The Uso's are given a shot. (3/3/14)
7) AJ Styles gets the TNA title. (BOUND FOR GLORY 2013!)
8) Austin Aries and Robbie Roode win all the gold. Aries won X title, Roode won WHC.
9) Taeler Hendrix wins KO championship. Ain't happening.
10) Nigel Mcguiness comes out of retirement.
"You fell out of a tree and broke your arm. Fuck you, have a slim jim" - Cm Punk
Thanks to RayW for this sig.