Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Jun 2013
Re: Things that could ruin WrestleMania 30
Lack of star-power is the main one for me. People shit on the idea of Rock/Hogan/Warrior/Goldberg/Austin etc featuring, either individually or collectively, but I want this whole thing to feel fucking massive. The current roster isn't capable of doing that for such a huge occasion. And I accept no centering the show around the old guard, I just mean any involvement. Squash matches, tag matches, guest ref appearances, guest host etc. Other than that, little things that will not exactly ruin it but will probably bug me nonetheless:
- Any phony, forced embrace of two guys at the end. I know it's meant to provide a 'feelgood' ending to the show, but shit's overdone. I could accept maybe Bryan and Punk for example, since they've a shared history and it would be meaningful and genuine, but seeing Rock and Cena, Cena and Taker etc hugging it out will make me boak a little.
- Del Rio in the WHC scene probably. Let's see the return of some old legends but also the emergence of fresh new talent in that title picture.
- Triple H in the main event - absolutely no need.
- Too much shite commentary. I can accept Lawler being an old duffer the rest of the year, but for this one night please bring your A-game and don't be as insufferable as usual.
- Mixed tag matches. Hate them, especially at Manias. Bryan and Brie versus Cena and Nikki and I'll end myself.
- A shite Hall of Fame induction, although that's unlikely with the likes of Warrior widely tipped for next year.
- A shite crowd. Wrestlemania 30 attendees have GOT to be up for this surely. Make an atmosphere if you're going.
Just some little things I hope not to see.