CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar - THE BEST VS. THE BEAST - Page 117 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Who Will Be Victorious?

Punk 151 48.71%
Lesnar with Heyman 159 51.29%
Voters: 310. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 07-20-2013, 06:44 PM   #1161 (permalink)
Call to me, call to me!
 
Summer Rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: The Exotic Express
Posts: 7,806
Summer Rae has posts worth readingSummer Rae has posts worth readingSummer Rae has posts worth readingSummer Rae has posts worth readingSummer Rae has posts worth readingSummer Rae has posts worth readingSummer Rae has posts worth readingSummer Rae has posts worth readingSummer Rae has posts worth readingSummer Rae has posts worth readingSummer Rae has posts worth reading
Default Re: CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman Feud

I wonder if people who complain about the realism of Punk facing Lesnar also complain about gigantic robots fighting monsters in Pacific Rim.
__________________
Summer Rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-20-2013, 08:38 PM   #1162 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Blueforce7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,184
Blueforce7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBlueforce7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBlueforce7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsBlueforce7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman Feud

Quote:
Originally Posted by xD7oom View Post
I can't believe my fucking eyes when people say CM Punk is better and stronger than Brock Lesnar, seriously if Punk won i'll be so fucking sad. A guy who beat Undertaker in HIAC and beat Hulk Hogan lose to CM Punk?!
i was a big CM Punk fan, but after this feud, i'm done with that loser.
I don't understand that logic. So you were a big fan, but he's about to produce what could be his greatest feud ever, and now you don't want to be a fan anymore? wut
Blueforce7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:32 PM   #1163 (permalink)
Believe in Seth Rollins
 
Sith Rollins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 18,155
Sith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselves
Default Re: CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman Feud

Quote:
Originally Posted by xD7oom View Post
I can't believe my fucking eyes when people say CM Punk is better and stronger than Brock Lesnar, seriously if Punk won i'll be so fucking sad. A guy who beat Undertaker in HIAC and beat Hulk Hogan lose to CM Punk?!
i was a big CM Punk fan, but after this feud, i'm done with that loser.
The same guy you said beat Taker in HITC and Hogan freaking lost to John Cena and an over the hill HHH. You must be one of those ppl who are hooked on the sizes of wrestlers.

You were a big Punk fan? But your done with him because of this feud and in your rant you say your done with him because he has hardcore fans wow
__________________

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:38 PM   #1164 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 122
Big_Van_Vader
Default Re: CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman Feud

Punk doesn't need fans like you anyway, so it's all good.
Big_Van_Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:53 PM   #1165 (permalink)
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,314
WrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missed
Default Re: CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman Feud

lol clearly (at least on here) this feud is going to be overlooked because of the silly size argument.
WrestlingforEverII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:06 PM   #1166 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,116
xD7oom needs to make some friendsxD7oom needs to make some friendsxD7oom needs to make some friendsxD7oom needs to make some friendsxD7oom needs to make some friendsxD7oom needs to make some friendsxD7oom needs to make some friendsxD7oom needs to make some friendsxD7oom needs to make some friends
Default Re: CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman Feud

Quote:
The same guy you said beat Taker in HITC and Hogan freaking lost to John Cena and an over the hill HHH. You must be one of those ppl who are hooked on the sizes of wrestlers.

You were a big Punk fan? But your done with him because of this feud and in your rant you say your done with him because he has hardcore fans wow
At least Triple H has a fucking history in wrestling, and John Cena is the face of the company so i don't care, but why in hell would a guy like Punk win over the UFC champ for over 700 days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Van_Vader View Post
Punk doesn't need fans like you anyway, so it's all good.
OK ..
__________________
Twitter

Last edited by xD7oom : 07-20-2013 at 11:11 PM.
xD7oom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:35 PM   #1167 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 31
NotASmark is an after thoughtNotASmark is an after thought
Default Re: CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman Feud

Quote:
Originally Posted by xD7oom View Post
I can't believe my fucking eyes when people say CM Punk is better and stronger than Brock Lesnar, seriously if Punk won i'll be so fucking sad. A guy who beat Undertaker in HIAC and beat Hulk Hogan lose to CM Punk?!
i was a big CM Punk fan, but after this feud, i'm done with that loser.
If you're using wins and losses logic...

Cena beat Lesnar
Punk beat Cena

therefore Punk > Lesnar. Lol.

Joking aside I have never actually read from here that Punk was stronger than Lesnar. Maybe you're overreacting to something you misunderstood.
NotASmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:41 PM   #1168 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 52
Matt2520
Default Re: CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman Feud

BEST IN THE WORLD
Matt2520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:47 PM   #1169 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
rbhayek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: California
Posts: 2,880
rbhayek needs to make some friendsrbhayek needs to make some friendsrbhayek needs to make some friendsrbhayek needs to make some friendsrbhayek needs to make some friendsrbhayek needs to make some friendsrbhayek needs to make some friendsrbhayek needs to make some friendsrbhayek needs to make some friendsrbhayek needs to make some friendsrbhayek needs to make some friends
Default Re: CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman Feud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunmer View Post
I wonder if people who complain about the realism of Punk facing Lesnar also complain about gigantic robots fighting monsters in Pacific Rim.
or how about Batman beating a steroid (venom) filled Bane. Or Superman beating giants? Or how about Hercules taking down Monsters and Cyclops? You my friend are on point.
__________________
Not Removing Until

-John Cena Turns Heel

-Triple-H Turns Heel
-Summerslam 2013

-Christian wins a world title again (or retires)

-Kharma Returns

-The Miz Turns Face[b]-Done!

-Someone gets thrown through a table.[b]-Done!

-There is an Inferno Match-Summerslam 2013

Created on Saturday March 31st, 2012

My favorite wrestlers of all time.
1. The Rock
2. Undertaker
3. CM Punk
4. Daniel Bryan
5. Kane
6. The Shield

"I don't know who you are I don't know what you want. If you contribute intelligently to Wrestle Forum, that will be the end of it, I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, if instead you choose to start stupid threads and not contribute intelligently, I will look for you, I will find you and I will red rep you."
rbhayek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:03 AM   #1170 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
DrugFreeGeorge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 247
DrugFreeGeorge is an after thoughtDrugFreeGeorge is an after thoughtDrugFreeGeorge is an after thought
Default Re: CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman Feud

I hope they get Lita, Cabana, Cliff involved in this angle.

Maybe threaten by having Heyman sic Lesnar on them. Makes the angle a lot more personal since the promo on Monday lead to go this path.
DrugFreeGeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios