Tag Teaming With James Ellsworth
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: in the great wide open
Re: HHH's Back Up Plan For WM 30
1. Austin is an amazing legend, so respected and loved he doesn't need to wrestle again.
2. it's been 10 entire years since he's been in the rings... he can't put on a good 20 minute match, he was a cardio driven wrestler, amazing motor he never stopped.
3. He has to win, he's not coming back to lose his 1 more match.
4. Nobody deserves to face him, there is NOBODY on the roster that deserves Austin. CM Punk doesn't even deserve to tie Austins boots before he wrestles a guy that can actually draw. Unless Ambrose has a really amazing year because he has a young Austin look to him.
5. He doesn't fit in the current WWE, he's Stone Cold freaking Austin, a hell raising, beer drinking, boss whoopin, redneck, that's not modern day WWE entertainment programming.