2014 Royal Rumble Winner - Daniel Bryan
I'm convinced that Daniel Bryan should win the 2014 Royal Rumble and go on to challenge John Cena for the WWE title at Wrestlemania XXX. I don't think there is anyone more perfect than the face who thinks he is a heel going after the heel who thinks he is a face. Bret went over at WM 10, Benoit went over at WM 20 and Daniel Btyan should become the WWE World Champion at Wresltlemania 30. I dare say if he makes Cena tap in the middle of the ring with the No Lock, it will be the biggest pop in wrestling history. Everyone loves a good underdog story, and Bryan is someone that virtually the entire audience loves to root for. Thoughts?
I also wouldn't mind seeing Bryan go after the Streak either.
- During the infamous ECW chair-throwing incident, the chair I threw was the one that hit Funk in the head by the southeast corner. He sold it like a champ.
Random Opinions/Favorites List:
- Wrestlemania 31 Main Event: Title Unification Bout between CM Punk and Daniel Bryan in Philadelphia, PA.
- Big E will be a WWE lifer (15+ years).
- When Lesnar eventually retires, it should be via a loss to Cesaro or Reigns.
- Dean Ambrose WILL end The Streak.
Daniel Bryan = Owen Hart meets Toshiaki Kawada
Big E = The Junkyard Dog meets Big Poppa Pump
Antonio Cesaro = Dean Malenko meets Ludvig Borga
Dean Ambrose = Brian Pillman meets Rowdy Roddy Piper
Seth Rollins = Shawn Michaels meets CM Punk