Asking JAMES ELLSWORTH for Wrestling Advice
Join Date: Oct 2012
2014 Royal Rumble Winner - Daniel Bryan
I'm convinced that Daniel Bryan should win the 2014 Royal Rumble and go on to challenge John Cena for the WWE title at Wrestlemania XXX. I don't think there is anyone more perfect than the face who thinks he is a heel going after the heel who thinks he is a face. Bret went over at WM 10, Benoit went over at WM 20 and Daniel Btyan should become the WWE World Champion at Wresltlemania 30. I dare say if he makes Cena tap in the middle of the ring with the No Lock, it will be the biggest pop in wrestling history. Everyone loves a good underdog story, and Bryan is someone that virtually the entire audience loves to root for. Thoughts?
I also wouldn't mind seeing Bryan go after the Streak either.
I was there in person:
- when Franchise threw down the NWA belt and declared himself the new ECW Heavyweight Champion of the World.
- when Chris Benoit broke Sabu's Neck.
- the chair-throwing incident (the chair I threw was the one that hit Funk in the head by the lower corner. He sold it like a champ.)
- front row ringside at Slamboree 1994 (WCW).
- at Wrestlemania 24.
- for Owens-Zayn I and Owens/Zayn II.