Official The Rock vs. John Cena Thread: Greatness vs. Redemption, TWICE IN A LIFETIME - Page 311 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

View Poll Results: Who will you be rooting for in the Rematch Of A Lifetime?

Rock 306 62.58%
Cena 183 37.42%
Voters: 489. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 04-05-2013, 09:35 PM   #3101 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
zxLegionxz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,463
zxLegionxz 1001 - 1500zxLegionxz 1001 - 1500zxLegionxz 1001 - 1500zxLegionxz 1001 - 1500zxLegionxz 1001 - 1500zxLegionxz 1001 - 1500zxLegionxz 1001 - 1500zxLegionxz 1001 - 1500zxLegionxz 1001 - 1500zxLegionxz 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena Thread: Greatness vs. Redemption, TWICE IN A LIFE

LOl why are we talking about a nobody like ziggler in the GOATs match thread? just another dumb kid from this era who doesnt get business hes just butt hurt cause he knows he is Mid-card for life.
__________________
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo250/zxLegionSkullxz/goat.png


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post

No problem bro, just thought it can be used a lot, especially now when The GOAT is coming back to be the Shark of greatness in the middle of a sea of mediocrity :Rock
zxLegionxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-05-2013, 09:39 PM   #3102 (permalink)
SPICE/SWAG
 
swagger_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 21,603
swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena Thread: Greatness vs. Redemption, TWICE IN A LIFE

LOL The he's doing his job alright, boring the fuck out of everybody.
__________________

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. GigiStar
swagger_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:56 PM   #3103 (permalink)
All hope is gone.
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,981
Irrelevant 4001 - 4500Irrelevant 4001 - 4500Irrelevant 4001 - 4500Irrelevant 4001 - 4500Irrelevant 4001 - 4500Irrelevant 4001 - 4500Irrelevant 4001 - 4500Irrelevant 4001 - 4500Irrelevant 4001 - 4500Irrelevant 4001 - 4500Irrelevant 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena Thread: Greatness vs. Redemption, TWICE IN A LIFE

Pretty sure he meant that hes doing his job by evoking the most reaction out of the fans whether it's good or bad.

As for the Cena heel talk, we shall see. I'm hoping it happens since it will freshen up his character. I doubt it will happen though.
Irrelevant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:15 PM   #3104 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: India- Land of the Tiger
Posts: 1,442
Boots2Asses 4501 - 5000Boots2Asses 4501 - 5000Boots2Asses 4501 - 5000Boots2Asses 4501 - 5000Boots2Asses 4501 - 5000Boots2Asses 4501 - 5000Boots2Asses 4501 - 5000Boots2Asses 4501 - 5000Boots2Asses 4501 - 5000Boots2Asses 4501 - 5000Boots2Asses 4501 - 5000
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena Thread: Greatness vs. Redemption, TWICE IN A LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboy View Post
That last sentence doesn't even make sense. If he was the best ever he would have at least retained once at mania before this. Obviously he is not as great as you make him out to be. He won't be retaining here either as he will go back to Hollywood with his tale tucked between his legs courtesy of John Cena
It makes perfect sense boy.

Rock is the best ever because he is the biggest star this wrestling world has ever seen,deal with it.


And as far as your argument that if Rock is the best ever he should have retained once at Mania,well wrestling is staged you get it right? But if you want to talk about 'the best ever' in kayfabe terms then Rock may not have won/retained WWE title at Mania,but he has defeated Hulk Hogan(face of WWE in mid/late 80s),Stone Cold Steve Austin(face of WWE in the late 90s),and John Cena(current face) CLEAN at Wrestle Mania.This record itself makes him the BEST EVER.


Anyways,even I know Rock is going to put over Cena at this year's Mania.So mine was just a wish that's it.



PS: Ziggler upset because Rock has stolen his spot in the main event,hilarious
__________________
THE ROCK: The biggest star and draw of pro-wrestling industry EVER.

1.Holds the record of drawing most major shows with 10,000+ attendance on top in one calendar year.[Broke Hogan's(1986) and Austin's(1998) record in 1999 and set a record of headlining over 100 shows with 10,000 plus people in attendance in year 2000.A box-office drawing record that is unsurpassed till date.]

2.Holds the record of main-eventing almost 17 PPVs that have got over 500k buys(again,a feat of inimitable drawing power that is unmatched by anyone in pro-wrestling history)

3.Drew the highest cable ratings during the AE.

4.Sold more merchandise than anyone active between mid 1999-2001.
Boots2Asses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:18 PM   #3105 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
donlesnar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,373
donlesnar 0 - 49
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena Thread: Greatness vs. Redemption, TWICE IN A LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots2Asses View Post
It makes perfect sense boy.

Rock is the best ever because he is the biggest star this wrestling world has ever seen,deal with it.


And as far as your argument that if Rock is the best ever he should have retained once at Mania,well wrestling is staged you get it right? But if you want to talk about 'the best ever' in kayfabe terms then Rock may not have won/retained WWE title at Mania,but he has defeated Hulk Hogan(face of WWE in mid/late 80s),Stone Cold Steve Austin(face of WWE in the late 90s),and John Cena(current face) CLEAN at Wrestle Mania.This record itself makes him the BEST EVER.


Anyways,even I know Rock is going to put over Cena at this year's Mania.So mine was just a wish that's it.



PS: Ziggler upset because Rock has stolen his spot in the main event,hilarious
dude you know matches are rigged right? so you cant decide who is the greatest on win/loss records..
just because rock 'won' 3 matches at mania doesnt make him THE GOAT
but he definitely is one among the GOAT
__________________
donlesnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:25 PM   #3106 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: India- Land of the Tiger
Posts: 1,442
Boots2Asses 4501 - 5000Boots2Asses 4501 - 5000Boots2Asses 4501 - 5000Boots2Asses 4501 - 5000Boots2Asses 4501 - 5000Boots2Asses 4501 - 5000Boots2Asses 4501 - 5000Boots2Asses 4501 - 5000Boots2Asses 4501 - 5000Boots2Asses 4501 - 5000Boots2Asses 4501 - 5000
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena Thread: Greatness vs. Redemption, TWICE IN A LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by donlesnar View Post
dude you know matches are rigged right? so you cant decide who is the greatest on win/loss records..
just because rock 'won' 3 matches at mania doesnt make him THE GOAT
but he definitely is one among the GOAT
Did you read my post properly?

I clearly said that Rock is the best ever because he is the biggest Star this business has ever seen(and not because of any kayfabe victories).


Him beating Hogan,Austin and Cena was only brought as a counter argument against bboy's rationale.
__________________
THE ROCK: The biggest star and draw of pro-wrestling industry EVER.

1.Holds the record of drawing most major shows with 10,000+ attendance on top in one calendar year.[Broke Hogan's(1986) and Austin's(1998) record in 1999 and set a record of headlining over 100 shows with 10,000 plus people in attendance in year 2000.A box-office drawing record that is unsurpassed till date.]

2.Holds the record of main-eventing almost 17 PPVs that have got over 500k buys(again,a feat of inimitable drawing power that is unmatched by anyone in pro-wrestling history)

3.Drew the highest cable ratings during the AE.

4.Sold more merchandise than anyone active between mid 1999-2001.
Boots2Asses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:30 PM   #3107 (permalink)
THE ONE.
 
YoungGun_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 5,298
YoungGun_UK 2001 - 2500YoungGun_UK 2001 - 2500YoungGun_UK 2001 - 2500YoungGun_UK 2001 - 2500YoungGun_UK 2001 - 2500YoungGun_UK 2001 - 2500YoungGun_UK 2001 - 2500YoungGun_UK 2001 - 2500YoungGun_UK 2001 - 2500YoungGun_UK 2001 - 2500YoungGun_UK 2001 - 2500
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena Thread: Greatness vs. Redemption, TWICE IN A LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999 Rejex View Post
Pretty sure he meant that hes doing his job by evoking the most reaction out of the fans whether it's good or bad.
That will work Sunday, but while the people hate Cena and they'll be vocal about it, its more IMO to do with the fact they love his opponent enough to cheer him and give Cena the boo's.

What about when in October when RAW couldn't sell out arena's and the ratings were in the 2.0's, yeah Punk was Champion but the fact is John Cena was/is and will remain the poster boy so sole responsible is still on him, does he still think he'll be getting those same emotions when he's feuding with Jack Swagger in June with people having witnessed the 'same old' stick for 10 years now.

I don't, I gave up watching in 2006 because I got sick of Cena's act, I guess the average fans were much more patient than me so kudos but I think 6 years on they were feeling the fatigue during the back end of last year.
__________________
YoungGun_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:46 PM   #3108 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 184
Deagle 101 - 250Deagle 101 - 250
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena Thread: Greatness vs. Redemption, TWICE IN A LIFE

I doubt Cena's turning heel but if he does that'll definetly be a better ending to WM29 then just Cena winning clean. I made a prediction video though discussing why I think Cena's going to win and also addressing how I could see a heel turn pan out at mania for Cena if it happens.
__________________
WWE 13 News
Deagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:40 AM   #3109 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
TheF1BOB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK, England
Posts: 2,373
TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000TheF1BOB 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena Thread: Greatness vs. Redemption, TWICE IN A LIFE

John Cena literally doesn't give a shit about the fans.
__________________


The Moment Wrestling Died
TheF1BOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:41 AM   #3110 (permalink)
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
wwffans123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,830
wwffans123 1001 - 1500wwffans123 1001 - 1500wwffans123 1001 - 1500wwffans123 1001 - 1500wwffans123 1001 - 1500wwffans123 1001 - 1500wwffans123 1001 - 1500wwffans123 1001 - 1500wwffans123 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. John Cena Thread: Greatness vs. Redemption, TWICE IN A LIFE

Hope the Greatest of all time show up at Hall of fame tonight.
wwffans123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios